Chapter II: When they miss their power

Summary:

Killgrave has something in mind, how will Jessica react?

Notes:

Thank you so so so impossibily much to whoever took time to leave me votes or comments, you have no idea how much it mean to me, I have so so many ideas for this story and I really hope you'll keep reading <3

Chapter II: When they miss their power

Jessica's POV

"What do you mean?" I look at him confused, or at least I think it's how Killgrave looks at me when something isn't clear to him.

"Why should I tell you when I can simply show you ?" He becomes even more mysterious and consequently my expression becomes more confused.

"But not now, I'm busy," he adds immediately after.

"What do you mean you're busy?"

"Exactly what I said," he insists.

Obviously it's not going to be easy to get information out of him and I can't even force him, dammit!

And to think that, for all these months, he made me believe he could control me as long as he pleased. The terror I felt, the panic attacks, the ...

"Jessica," he distracts me from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I turn my attention back to him.

"Ah, you weren't even listening to me, were you? I had just revealed to you what my plans for the morning are... and obviously I'm not going to repeat it! "

Congratulations, Jessica, you've chosen the best time to distract yourself.

"Just tell me you won't ravage the city with my power ...." I fear the worst.

"That's not even remotely in my plans, my darling."

"Also tell me that you will no longer call me 'my darling'!" I try to push my luck, as it seems a little more cooperative than usual.

"About this issue, I'm afraid I won't be able to acquiesce ... my darling !" He adds the last bit on purpose.

What a bastard!

"After all, you have time to kill before you go to the McCarthys to collect my things, right? So I'd say we'll meet here in about three hours, then we'll take a taxi," he decides for both of us, before walking away.

Wait a minute, I never shake my ass like that!

----------------------------------

Killgrave's POV

Well now let's try to make these three hours pay off... first of all, I need some advice and I know who can give it to me.