Ch. 61

A few days had passed, Endeavor was proclaimed as the No. 1 hero at the JP billboard charts.

And he managed to fight off some Nomus and a member of League of Villains—which was Dabi—among those days.

Hawks was with him as well, accompanying him ever since the ranking.

Saying that he admired the new No. 1 hero.

Todoroki was given the permission to go home because of this.

And before he could leave the dorms, Hydra had walked him out.

"Hey... Sorry I wasn't there when you witnessed Endeavor's fight from the news." The bluenette apologized.

Sure she knew that her heterochromic friend hated his father, but she don't know how much the boy love him as well.

Unlike her who only got resentment and hatred to give to her own father.

So, she's not gonna talk so carelessly without thinking about her friend's feelings.

"It's alright Hydra... Do you want to come with me?" Todoroki asked, maybe he needed support in facing his father.

But Hydra thinks that she don't have all the best words for the No. 1 hero.

Plus, it's a family thing.

"I'll sit this one out... Maybe next time." The bluenette shrugged as the heterochromic boy nod and left.

The blue haired girl just went back to her room to study about her quirk.

So far, she learned that she can control a person's movement better in blood manipulation form.

But she couldn't do things at once, if she's stopping a person's movement, she couldn't defend herself for a sudden attack.

But with water manipulation, she can halt a person's movement, yet it's not as effective. The restricted person can still move little by little.

But Hydra can defend herself better.

"Not all quirks are fool proof I guess..." The bluenette sighed, "If you're going to torture and traumatized your child, at least make the quirk invulnerable... Geez."

She said to her father, who she's sure wouldn't answer.

Hydra can move faster in blood manipulation, and she can heal with this form.

Not like with water manipulation where she can only cushion the wounds so that they won't bleed a lot.

The next few days, everything are back to normal. Classes had begun once again.

The class had been told that they will be performing a combat training that day, so they had been asked to change into their costumes.

"I'M SO EXCITED!!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Hagakure, aren't you cold?" Jirou asked the invisible girl.

"I'M FREEZING!!" The said girl answered.

"That's some will power."

"These are my winter specs! Aren't they cool?!" Mina asked Hydra who nodded while fixing her new costume up.