Ch. 40

Now while the heroes were racing through the eight precepts residence. Some of Chisaki's men are slowing them down.

Making the others stay back in order for the others to move on and proceed to the goal.

They were moving pretty quick, not until the Cleaning Salvo had finally caught them.

Along with Mimic who had warped the hallways and cornered them into a room.

Mirio was able to move away with his quirk while the others were stuck with three of the eight Salvo.

Meanwhile, Chisaki's men had been ordered to look for Hydra and Eri.

As they were nowhere in their room.

But soon, the bluenette was spotted with a precepts of death's mask on her face, the white haired kid is in her arm as she tried to whip the men away with her liquified hand.

"We can't hurt her! She's valuable to the boss!" One of the men stated.

"A few limbs off from the Mizunomu-sama should be fine right?" The other said with a smirk.

But the said girl remained quiet.

And so, all of them launched to attack her, only to be knocked out by her quirk.

Suffocating them with water.

The blue haired girl used this chance to run once again.

Not until she was cornered by Twice and Toga.

"Give it up Princess. Aww... You got rid of my uniform?" The blond smirked and giggled.

"We can kill her right? No! We can't!" The suited man scolded himself.

Hydra once again tried to whip the hindrances out of her way but she was only cut by Toga's knife.

And to the blond's shock, she and Eri became a puddle of water, leaving the mask alone.

"You killed them!" Twice exclaimed, accusing the other.

"No, I didn't! I just used this knife Overhaul gave me!"

"That's because that wasn't her." The said man stated.

Appearing out of nowhere with the actual bluenette in his hands. And the white haired kid in Chrono's arms.

"Let Eri go." The blue haired girl stated, but the knife specially made for the girl was rested on her neck.

"You do know your situation, right? Mizunomu-sama?" Chisaki asked, looking down at her.

"You need me."

"I needed you... Now that I took your blood, I wouldn't mind getting rid of the last Mizunomu." The bluenette's eyes widened at that, then she glared to her side.

Showing her despise to the man behind her without even moving.

"Now, if you value your life. Let's proceed." The raven haired man just said as they continued their walk.

"So noisy... I wonder if they're being any use..." Chisaki stated, referring to the men above.

And Hydra can sense the commotion above.

"I don't wanna say it, but... This is the end of the cleansers isn't it." Chrono stated.

"As long as the boss and I are around, the cleansers won't die. Most of the henchers are with the boss. They won't follow my ideas. Even though I'm the one who values the boss' will the most out of all of them." The black haired man answered.

The bluenette and the white haired kid remained quiet.

The girl could try and make a way for her to escape. But she can't do that, knowing Eri is in their hands.