11

Karis Jones's POV
Wednesday- 1:00 pm

I was at my doctors appointment at the moment with Denzell and Jazz

"I swear it better be a girl" I said to Jazz. She started nodding her head agreeing with me but Denzell just straight faced us.

"ets my son in et hoe" he said touching my stomach.

"Karis Jones" the doctor said.

We all got up and followed her into the room.

I sat on the bed and they sat in the chairs. She lifted my shirt and grabbed some gel.

"Ok hun this is gonna be a lil cold" she said rubbing the gel on my stomach.

I looked at the screen she pointed to when she put the lil thingy on my stomach.

"This here is baby... small as a pea" she said.

"damn u really pregnant" Jazz said smiling.

"Ultrasound or no" she asked wiping my stomach off.

"Ultrasound" Denzell said cutting me off.

"Yea what he said" I said laughing a little.

She left the room and we did also. Going to the front desk she brought them out. "Thank you" I said and we left the doctors.

"Give me one of my god daughter" Jazz said opening her car door.

"It's a boy" Draco said.

"You wish" she said making us laugh except him.

"Here" I said giving her one off the strip.

"Love u baby call me ok" she said taking it and getting her car.

"Love u too and ok" I said getting in Denzell's car."Damn I really got yo ass pregnant" he said smiling.

"I hate kids tho... city girls down 1000" I said.

"Don't play wit me.. ain't no mf city girls" he said pushing my head softly.

I started laughing because I'm still gone be out here turning up pregnant and all.

Throwing this ass and drinking my cran apple juice on a bad one.

"Shit ain't funny" he said pulling off driving all fast.

"want some food" he asked. Nodding my head yes he drove to Applebee's since it was close.

10 minutes later-

We had just pulled up to Applebee's and this nigga was tryna start with me already... dumb bipolar ass bitch.

"Denzell I haven't been texting no nigga name Nasir" I said getting annoyed.

"Ight Karis heard you" he said cutting the car off and getting out.

I hate how he acts so sweet and caring then the next minute he acts like the world is against him... shit irks me.

I stayed because I knew I was mad and ion wanna be around him right now.

"Karis get out the car bro" he said.

"No take me home Draco" I said.

"get yo ass out the car" he said opening my door and pulling me out.

"let go" I said snatching away from him and walking ahead.

I walked around to the sitting bench outside and ordered a Uber because I don't wanna be with him right now.

"Yo ass always doing the fucking most" he yelled.

"You right it's always me" I said. "Every time some happen it's never yo fault it's mine" I yelled back.

"Ian mean it like that man.. come here" he said walking.

"Nah stay away from me Draco on my child. you ain't nothing but bad energy" I said crying.

"You ain't leaving me Karis" he said calmly.

"I am tho.. you don't do shit but hurt me"

My Uber pulled up and I started walking to it but he beat me to it. "You can go sir" he said and the Uber pulled off.

"Get yo ass in the car" he said grabbing my neck.

"I fucking hate you...I want you to die"

"You tell me erday" he said pulling me to the car and pushing me in.

Niggas be crazy out his hoe 😩 we love it tho

He got in and pulled straight off while I just cried. His phone went off so he answered while I put my face in my jacket.

incoming call from madukes❤️

"Hello"
"Hey baby how you doin"
"I'm good ma wat u need I'm kinda busy"
"Just checking on you I know you done got sum pregnant I've been dreaming long as u take care of that girl and that baby we gone be fine"she told him.
"I know ma you gone meet her soon love u I'll hit u up lata"
"ok love u baby" she said and the call ended.

I was crying to the point my head was hurting. "Karis dawg why you still crying"

"don't talk to me"

"heard you" he said while placing his right hand on my thigh but I moved my leg away.

"can't touch u now that's crazy" he said moving his hand and pulling up at a house.

"Cmon and Ian gone tell yo ass again" he said cutting the car off and getting out.

Opening the door I got out but I slammed it and started walking slow. "tf yo problem is huh" he yelled.

Ian say nun but I walked in the house after he opened it and I went to what I think was the living room. Sitting down I wiped my tears.

"you need some dick or sum"

"I need yo to stop talkin to me" I said with an attitude.

He grabbed my chin and placed kisses on it. he sat on the couch and pulled me on his lap. Pulling his dick out he took my jacket and shirt off and sucked on my titties.

Then ofc he pulled my shorts off and pulled my panties to the side.

"You want me" he said in my ear.

"ride me bae" he said lifting me up and putting me on his tip.

"mmm" I moaned.

He pulled me all the way down and I went to work until he wanted to be in control so he flipped me and fucked me in missionary.

"You gone leave me" he grunted while fucking the shit out of me.

Placing my hand on his stomach I felt myself cumming for the second time. "No.mm.fuck" I moaned as he nutted in me.

Pulling out he picked me up and we went to the shower with it.

I can't say we toxic cause we ain't but I sho do love his crazy big dick toxic ass

What y'all think 😂
Vote or comment hoessss😗