Josiah Oaks's POV
the next day - 1:39 pm

"Karis let me talk to you rq" I said and she stood up and we walked outside since we was in Killa's granny's house

Incase y'all are wondering they are at the hood cookout... where everybody comes together and haves fun all night

"Yes Demon" she said smiling a little.

"Look Karis idk how to say the shit"

"Say what... what's wrong"

"I like you and I wanna be with you but you chose Draco" I said rubbing my hands down my face.

"Demon wtf you mean you like me" she said laughing.

"Karis Ian playing.. I been liking you"

"Wait you serious"

"Yea on erthang I love"

"Demon why you wait till now to tell me"

"Mane yo ass chose to be with him... ets my bro and all but he ain't been treating you right"

"I get that Demon but you like a brother to me and I don't wanna break up the little family because you secret feelings towards me"

"Karis how you gone break up the group when all them niggas including H2 told me that they know I'm feeling you"

"They the ones told me last night when we was at the club to tell you how I feel... and now that I'm doing that you think it's a joke"

"Demon.. I'm sorry okay ian think you was being serious.. and to be honest I kinda thought that I would be with you..I wanted you before but I just didn't know how you would feel"

"Shawt if I knew you wanted me I would've been cuffed you" I said hugging her and she hugged me back.

"I'm single now anyways soo it's whatever" she said laughing and I made a face.

"you ain't single" I mumbled.

"Demon just to clear I'm not a homie hopper so we can't be more than friends right now"

"Koo wit me shawt" I said and we walked back to where everybody was.

Before I let go by Frankie Beverly and Maze played and all the old heads and aunties and grannies was out there dancing and singing.

"You tell ha" Satan asked me and I nodded my head.

"Karis where my grand baby" Mrs. Mary asked.

"Sama has her" Karis said pointing.

"Boy bring my grandbaby up here" she yelled making us laugh.

"Grandma take yo self in the house and make that caramel cake" I joked and she hit me with her shoe.

Sama had walked back up to the house with Lani and gave her to Mrs. Mary.

"Ima beat you boy.. don't have her around them lil bad ass kids" she said while going in the house.

"She's a trip man" Satan said.

"Aye wasup Draco" we heard some kids say and we looked that direction and he dapped them up and gave them some money.

"Where's Desirae and Mymy" H2 asked Sama cause we was tryna avoid the fact Draco was walking to the porch.

"Mane idk she said they was gone slide through"

"Yo sister need help fr" Karis said and they laughed.

"Mane yo ass need help" I said and she pulled my hair.

"wasup yall" Draco said making his presence known,

"wasup" we all said back except Karis she just ignored him.

"Karis where my child at" he asked her and she ain't say nun.

"Be coo gang she in er wit my granny" Sama said and Draco walked in the house.

"Sick of his cheating ass" Karis said.

"Sooo no more Ike and Tina" Satan said making us laugh.

"Boy stfu" Karis said and she threw her shoe at him.

"Nah ain't no more of that shit.. she finna be the India to my Durk" I said smiling.

"Nah her bald headed ass finna be the Dej loaf to your Durk" H2 said making us all laugh.

"You can stfu and eat my coochie respectfully" Karis said flicking her off.

"Y'all crazy man" Sama said.

"Let's get this uno game cracking tho and we putting money on it" he added.

"Y'all know ima eat y'all asses up no homo" H2 said making us laugh again.

"She let's get it brackin" I said sitting at the table and they joined me and we started playing.

- 40 minutes into the game -

"Hold on dawg yo ass cheating how you win for the last 6 games" Sama asked Karis.

"Y'all know a bad bitch is gifted" she said smiling,

"Baddest looking bitch tf" Satan said laughing.

"Boy fuck you" she said back and we continued to play the game.

"Y'all go eat" Mrs. Mary said coming out the house.

"After this game grandma" Sama said and she hit him with her cane.

"Boy go get some food do y'all not see all these people... they gone be hungry so I advise y'all to pause on y'all's game and go eat"

"Yes ma'am" we said in union.

"Good I would hate to have to fuck y'all up" she said smiling and making us laugh.

We did what she said tho and we went to get some of that food.

"You gone be fat dawg" Satan said taking a rib off my plate.

"Give my baby his shit back" Karis said and they looked at her.

"Babyyyyyyy" Sama said in Soulja boys voice.

"Whatttt when this happen" H2 added.

"Y'all aggy" I said eating my food.

"Mane this shit bussin facts" I said.

"Ain't never lied gang" H2 said.

We was just enjoying ourselves at the cookout.

After Karis ate she went in the house to feed Lani and gave her back to Mrs. Mary and Draco came outside and started playing dominoes with the old heads as we played uno.

"Not that yo ass is still cheating" I said mugging Karis's head.

"Mane yall just suck" she said laughing.

The rest of that night was just full of laughter and fun. The party was still going strong and the music was still blasting.

Kids was running around having water balloon fights and all. We even put money to the best teams. They had teams when they had the water balloon fights so we put money on them.

"My team gone smack talk facts" Karis said smiling.

Fucking pretty ass I thought to myself. "Thank you" she whispered.

"You heard me" I said laughing and she laughed too.

Ouuuuu purrr Karis and Demon 😗😏

What y'all think?

Y'all think Draco gone find out about them... will Karis find out he cheated?🤔

Vote or comment