35

Continued.... OMNISCIENT POV

As the boys plus H2 went to the trap and got all they needed they prepared for the war that was about to take place.

Hopping in the van they drove to the location that Rob was supposedly at.

"I knew his bitch ass had security"

"fuck et security we rey take these niggas out"

As the van door slid open we let out shots making sure any person that was walking was dead.

"His bitch ass running mask up"

After masking up they hopped out the van and chased Rob down. Draco shot him in the leg causing him to fall.

Aye what Durk say 😭😭 you ever stood over an opp and knocked his dreads off ( I did)

"Shoot the nigga"

* fah fah *

Demon had put two bullets threw Rob's head and him and the rest of them ran inside Rob's club and took everything.

Hopping back in the van they drove right back to the trap and sorted through all the product.. they also counted up all the money they took.

Splitting up the money they all went there separate ways.

- months later -

Karis Jones's POV
The Bahamas -

"Thank you" I said to Demon because he gave me a necklace that was blinged out

"You welcome shawt" he said smiling. Life was good at the moment. I'm happy my baby is happy life was just giving what it's posed to give.

"How you like it out here"

"I think it's good... I love the vibe and it's so pretty" I said smiling as the breeze crept up.

"Glad you like it shawt"

"You really glowing tho... my son must be baking"

"How did you know" I said smiling.

"it's been months since we first fucked and the second time I fucked you..you got pregnant cause you wouldn't get up" he said laughing.

"You sick dawg fr" I said laughing.

"It's good Lani ah have a brother or sister to play with now"

"Yea I know"

"We go home tomorrow bae let's enjoy the last night"

"I don't wanna leave it's so beautiful here" I said.

"We been here for two weeks and I kinda miss the gang"

"I miss them too and I miss my Lani"

"Let's get in the hot tub they didn't put in our room for no reason"