10

Karis Jones's POV
8 weeks later - 2:32 pm

Here I was sitting in my room like I've been doing for the past weeks

Ian really been talking to nobody because like I said he said some shit to me that hurt my feelings. I know they ain't got nun to do with it but wherever they are he is and ion fw that.

Mymy has been calling me almost everyday and checking on me ever since she came back and I'm grateful for that.

My small business was doing good still I recently added headband wigs and ski masks and the sales have been through the roof.

I've literally been sick too, just throwing up every day for no reason.

I really hope I'm not pregnant especially by his ass because I would hate for my child to be born in a toxic environment.

I was just eating snacks and watching my show.

Harmony Smith's POV
2:34 pm

"I miss my bae" Jazz said referring to Karis who hasn't talked or been with us in weeks

"I be talking to her y'all and she's gained weight" Mymy whispered to me and Jazz.

"I knew I wasn't dreaming about fishes for nun" Jazz said smiling.

"Awnnnn poor pookie pregnant" Mymy said making a face.

"Tell her come over he's not even here" Jazz said.

Mymy nodded her head and started calling her.

"Ok take yo time love u" Mymy said ending the call.

"She's coming" she said smiling.

"y'all she ain't pregnant" I said to them.

"We can bet 200 on it" Jazz said.

"Ight" I said shaking her hand.

Karis Jones's POV
20 minutes later-