three

It's been a couple of weeks since I filmed for NF's music video.

It's been insane because I'm finally starting to gain a bigger audience. Kyle and Theo were out at a bar right now so I'm streaming.

They wanted to watch the hockey playoffs since it starts tonight. I was alone playing Visage which is a creepy game on the pc.

All I had on was my led lights and my headphones were on full blast. My chat was being jackasses and sending me the loud sound alerts.

"You're a loser! Are you even sorry for yourself? Well you should be cause you are dirt." I heard in my headphones.

I look at my stream in shock and horror. "You make me sick you big baby." It finished off.

I turn back to my game and the fart sound alert came up making me jump in my gaming chair.

"Oh my god, guys. Fucking relax." I tell them while covering my mouth. I went back to game and played.

For some reason they thought it was hilarious to keep randomly sending the fart sound alert.

As I played, they sent me the fbi knocking on my door. I jumped and screamed, my heart racing. "Stupid shit." I say focusing on my game.

"I swear if the boys come and scare me, I'm gonna hit them so hard." I joke.

I got out of the house in Visage and went to a treehouse. As I was trying to figure out what to do, they sent a sound alert of a loud scream.

I scream along and throw my headphones off. "Stupid shit." I shake my head.

I put my headphones on and start playing again. I check the time after awhile to see it's getting late. I hope the boys are okay.

I was so into the game and the headphones were so loud I couldn't hear anything.

As I played, I kept getting scared. I then felt two hands poke my side and someone scream so I scream and jump.

I look behind me to see Theo laughing his ass off right next to me. "You stupid dumb bitch!" I yell at him.

He was laughing so hard he was doubled over laughing. That's when Kyle walked in and looked at us confused.

He then pouted knowing what was going on. "Did he scare you again?" Kyle asked as I nodded. "It was so fucking funny." Theo tried to get out.

"You're an asshole!" I laugh along with him. Whenever I'm playing scary games on Twitch, Theo thinks it's hilarious to scare me.

He went over to my gaming chair and sat down. He started looking at my chat, starting to calm down.

"I'm sorry guys, this is too funny." He wiped his face as I look at the chat.

"When did you even come back?" I ask the twins. "Like ten minutes ago." Theo told me.

"Yeah, I tried to text you but you didn't answer. And then we came home to hear you screaming." Kyle explained.

I didn't even see the message. "Okay, I think I'm gonna play a little bit longer." I tell them.

"Alright, we'll be in the living room watching the hockey highlights." Kyle stood up and kissed my cheek.

They walk out of the room and I lock the door so they wouldn't scare me anymore.

I put my headphones on and started playing. As I played, they were giving me the sound alerts again.

They did the loud bang causing me to scream loudly. "Stupid." I say scared. There was knocking on the wall and I knew it was Theo.

"Fuck off, Theo!" I yell. I could hear the boys laugh from the other side of the wall.