twenty-nine

Today is Owen's birthday. We're gonna be spending his birthday at Six Flags. A whole group of us is going.

Charlie, Owen, Taylor, Savannah, Jeremy, Carolynn, Theo, and myself. Booboo couldn't come sadly.

Owen said if I wanted to invite the twins, I could. I'm still working on being just friends with Kyle, so I didn't know how comfortable he would be.

I did invite him out of kindness. I told him how we were going to Six Flags as a group for Owen's birthday.

He told me he would think about it so I didn't know if he would come. Everyone was meeting at the townhouse.

As I was in the bathroom getting ready, my phone started ringing. I look to see it was Kyle. I answer it and put it on speaker.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask while braiding my hair. "I was wondering if it was still okay if I went to Six Flags with you all."

I honestly wasn't expecting it. Owen was actually excited for Kyle to come because he wants to prove himself that he's a cool guy.

Plus, if we let Kyle hang out with us a group, it won't be as awkward. It could also help Kyle warm up to him.

He's super excited. "Of course it's okay." I say while braiding. "Okay, I'll start getting ready." I couldn't help but smile.

"I'll text you the address." I inform him. "Okay, I'll get Theo up. We'll be there soon." We say our goodbyes and we hang up.

After I braid my hair, I message Kyle the address. I could hear talking from the living room so I went in there.

Everyone was in there so I figured this was a good time to break the news. "We just gotta wait for one more." Charlie smiled.

"About that." I speak up. Everyone looked at me with confused expressions. "What's wrong?" Jeremy asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Theo isn't coming alone. Kyle just called last minute asking if he could still come and I said it was okay." All their faces changed.

It went from confusion to shock. Except for Owen. He looked happy. "Awkward." I tried not to laugh at Taylor's comment.

"Is Owen okay with this?" Charlie asked as Owen stood up. "It was actually my idea for her to invite him." Owen spoke.

Everyone turned to look at him. "Kyle and I are gonna be friends and I think it'll be better if they warm up to each other now." I explain to the group.

They nodded their heads as they looked at me. "As long as it's okay with you two, it's okay with us." Jeremy smiled.

"Plus maybe he can help get Theo and Savannah together." We look at her with big grins on our faces.

Savannah's face turned blood red when we look at her. "I hate you all." She joked. We talked while we waited for them to come.

After a while, we heard a knock. The boys smirked as Sav turned red. "I'll go get it." I smile. I go towards the door.

I open the door to see the twins standing there. We all smile as I invite them inside. We all sat in there for a few minutes and talked.

Charlie, Taylor, Jeremy, and Carolynn were gonna ride together. Theo, Kyle, and Savannah were gonna ride together which left Owen and I.

We didn't wanna be apart so I was gonna drive us. We all pile up in our cars and start driving to Six Flags.

"You think there's gonna be any awkward tension today?" I ask Owen while glancing at him. He thought about it for a second.