seventeen

I was currently playing Grand Theft Auto on my stream with Ethan Cutkosky. Theo and Kyle were watching Hockey in the living room.

"Someone said, 'you're in the dark.' Well I'll tell you what Sherlock Holmes, you are unbelievable." I joke into my mic.

I only had my led lights on. "That was probably the dumbest shit I've probably ever heard." He joked making me laugh.

As we played, I accidentally started a gang war. "Ethan! I need your help." I yell in my mic. "Did you start a gang war?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm over by the strip club." He drives over to me as I get shot. We play for awhile and as I played, my door opened up.

I looked behind me to see the twins carrying a cake. I move one of my headphones off my ear as they carry the cake over to me.

I glance at the time to see it was midnight on the dot. "Happy Birthday to you!" The twins sang horribly. I grimace but I couldn't help but smile.

When they finish the song, I blew into the candles, making a wish. "We figured we'd have a cheat day with you so we're gonna go cut the cake."

They walked out the room as I turn to my stream. "I'm gonna hop off." I say bye to my stream and Ethan and I get off.

When I walk into the kitchen, they were cutting a piece of cake for me. "You wanna take your first legal shot?" Kyle asked smiling at me.

"I would but I'm supposed to be with my mom and Cameron in the morning." I pout. We eat the cake, which is super good, and go to bed.

When I get up, I get into the shower. Once done I put my birthday outfit on. I put on fishnets for my lower and upper body.

I had on a leather skirt and a black shirt tucked into it. I straighten my hair and put on light makeup.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Kyle up and moving around. He looks at me and catcalls. I blush as he does so.

I put my shoes on as he walks over to me. "Happy birthday, angel." He handed me something that was in a decent sized wrapping.

I look at him softly. "You didn't have to get me anything." I softly tell him. "But I did anyway. Now open it." I bring my arms up in self defense.

I open the gift and my mouth drops. He got me a ukulele. I look over at him to see him grinning towards me.

"I remember how you said you wanted it." He was the sweetest. "I love it, baby. Thank you." I lean over and kiss his lips.

I hear gagging noises which causes me to laugh during the kiss. I pull away and look at Theo walking out of his room.

"Thank you for the ukulele, I love it." I stand up and put it in my room. I grab everything I need and walk out.

"I'll be back later! I love you both." Theo wishes me a happy birthday as I walk out. I head to my moms where I'm meeting her and Cameron.

I pull up to the driveway and I notice Cameron's already here. I walk in as they cheer happy birthday.

I've always loved spending time with my mom and Cameron. I just wish my dad was here. He couldn't wait til I turned twenty-one.

I just hope I'm making him proud. I stay with my mom and Cameron for a few hours but we end up gathering our things.

"Eren, you're coming with me." I looked at my brother confused. "Going with you where?" I ask.

"I'm not supposed to say." He smirks at me. He hands me a blindfold as I look at him. "Just put it on. You'll love it." He genuinely smiles.