The Day She Walk Out Of Us

I remember when my mother would walk away from us. Living with my siblings and me to figure out how to manage as I try to calm the situation with them. I was often the caretaker even to what I went through I was still a child with a learning disorder but still, manage to be the wiser in this circumstance. I would direct them in brushing their teeth, taking a shower, and going to school. While that's going I'll often go to my other classes in our lunchroom to look for scraps for food as I try to look as normal and tell them I haven't eaten as I lied under my teeth than again I never saw it as a lied since it was half true. When go picking up my siblings I'll often have to stand up against bullies as it was the norm and be as normal as I can be with my siblings since I didn't want to scare them off when mother would arrive as I try to justify her absence. I would then help them with their homework and congratulate them on their achievements they make at school since my mother wouldn't as she doesn't know how the whole school system works. So I'll often be the one cheering for my siblings and keeping a smile. There were days that I wouldn't eat since there was not a lot of food in the house often left with cans that I couldn't open but managed when needed. When my mother does arrive things tend to go back to "normal"... anyhow this made me the type of person that disappeared in people living with no explanation as it tends to be a bad habit!...