Seeing What Isn't Their

At a young age, I started seeing things that others could not seem to see. I saw shadows moving by themselves when no one was there. There were times when I turn around and see about five shadows just being there in front of me when there was lightly covering the whole room. I start to move my hand around just to see if these were mine to start with then I notice that the hands were still moving while I stop moving mines. There be times when I wake up that I see someone seating in the chair across my room to the kitchen when everybody was sleeping. I also had times waking up because I was being dragged by something that was under my bed. Days that I couldn't go to sleep because of demons I see around me. The things I saw in the past were hands that have eyes in the middle of the pam, small people running to the closets, shadows moving by themselves, humans like figure seating in the dark, red eyes crawling in the shadows, female with long dark hair going down her face with a blue body figure, huge spiders coming out of the sealing, phantoms of people I saw, Angeles, demons, and evil spirits. I and my brother woke up one night and seeing a glowing white figure walking in the kitchen coming near our room. Someone told us that could have been a spirit that shouldn't cross our bath so for that it was known to an evil spirit.