The Morning I Saw My Life Flashing

It was one summer day as the heat boils my skin off. I was 9 when it happened as the heat hurt everyone and especially my mother. Luckily that morning was completely fine as my family was downstairs playing in our big bucket that could fit two little children. As my brother and I played. My little sister was playing with the hose as my mother was sitting down. Things were great even knowing the heat conditions we were in. That day went well. The night I played as my mom and siblings were sleeping. I was playing with my car's toy and as it was dark in the room I was where my family and I slept. I played with the only light source there was. So as I played with the cable connected to the air conditioning system. There was a small light bulb at the end of the cable I played it as a helicopter with my toy car. I was enjoying myself that night and carries on the switch it had so before heading to bed I played with it. Nothing happened but I was so wrong... early morning I wake up in a shout (strangely when these things happened my siblings aren't around for the better as I wouldn't wish this upon them) to what happened to the air conditioning as my mother yells at me and as I explain of the night playing with my toy car and the light switch. I try solving the problem by pressing the light switch as she yells at me to solve it. It... failed... and that's when I see her grab me by my collar shirt and body slam in the two beds connected as I fall on the floor trying to gasp for air. She starts brutally beating me and shouting down at me as she's hitting my chest as I try to pull her but lead me going down on her were I she starts hitting me on the head as I cry for her to stop that I can't breathe and as I start losing conscious I can't tell from that day that my life meant nothing as I start to see my life flashing and as my fear rises and accepted my fate as time stops. I accepted!... that my existence meant nothing!... I was cover with blood but I was knocked out so I don't remember besides my aunt taking care of the wounds and telling me not to tell no one our else!... from that day to now I lived as an empty shell for that's one of many events that accord down the road!