1~ Another Transfer Yare Yare

Saiki thoughts or he's using telepathy to contact a person that isn't near: 'Yare yare'
Saiki talking to people: "now you are confusing people"
Author aka me or pov change: so there is gonna be fourth wall breaks
Other thoughts: 'this will be interesting'
My thoughts: 'nice to meet you'

Now ladies and gentlemen on with the show
_________________

Saiki P.o.v

Thoughts that's all I can here and it's getting annoying. I am saiki kusou and I am a psychic along with two others at pk academy, I have every power you can think of though has drawbacks.

'author can I ask why the intro'

Cause I can now shush

Whatever, as I go to my seat I hear more minds about...Ugh, another transfer but I glance over to the door and saw a bit of a shadow. "alright class as you all know we have a new student, be nice. You can come in hun" the teacher said as the door opened.

Everyone watched the ravenette walk in as many thoughts flooded in

'what's with the mask'

'she's kinda cute but it's hard to tell'

'ha another girl to bow down to my beauty'

I knew the last thought but something seemed off about her and I don't know what. "introduce your self hun" the teacher said as she thought as well about the mask. The girl glanced around and wrote on the board her name before turning back. "my name is Shi Lilly, I was homeschooled for a bit before coming here and I hope we get along" she said with a small bow.

The teacher cleared her throat and watched but got giving a note about the mask "ah I see um there is a seat next to saiki, can you put your hand up please" she asked. It caused me to sigh and raise it though new thoughts came in and I guessed it's shi's.

'hmm, his clips look kinda cool... But he doesn't seem to like people so ill leave him alone.'

Odd, first person to leave me alone how strange, she walked over and sat down.

Lilly P.o.v

'Okay rewind for a second, why is he first before me huh'

'and why is she breaking the fourth wall, is everyone going to?'

Right Lilly I'm going to do your bit now so shush and saiki if you don't shush as well, I won't mention coffee jelly and you won't have some 😡😡

'🤐'

Good children now back to the story.

Now before Lilly here got to the school well we can just do this.

~flash back~

*beep beep*alarm can be heard at the home of well me. I started to groan a bit as I glance over to my alarm and turns it off, first things first I am Lilly shi or shi Lilly since it's more formal to call someone by their last name. I recently moved here as I lived at a shrine cause my parents thought it was safer...

Well not that safe, anyway I start to stretch and start putting a song on to help liveing my mornings. "hmm let's see pretty but psycho, addict, Valentino hm which song ah!"

Baby, can't you see I'm calling?
A guy like you should wear a warning

It's dangerous, I'm falling
There's no escape, I can't wait

I need a hit, baby, give me it
You're dangerous, I'm loving it

Too high, can't come down
Losing my head, spinnin' 'round and 'round

Do you feel me now?
With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?

And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

It's getting late to give you up
I took a sip from my devil's cup

Slowly, it's taking over me
Too high, can't come down

It's in the air and it's all around
Can you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under

With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do

Don't you know that you're toxic?

Taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under

With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?
With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slippin' under (toxic)
With a taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?

Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now

I think I'm ready now, I think I'm ready now

Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now

I think I'm ready now

I sang along with the song as I brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror "god I'm scary looking... The bags under my eyes will scare anyone hm need to fix my sleep pattern along with my time to watch anime all night." I say to myself.

You thought I'm going to give away why the mask not yet readers.

'please stop let me have my side of the story this isn't Q&A with the author'

As I notice the time, I checked my uniform and hair before putting my mask on and started heading towards the school not before feeding my beloved pet. I started to notice a few people that seemed odd well example A, the woman is BLOODY GLOWING and it is blinding but also example B is a boy with bandages on his hand hanging with someone that could be in a gang.

Scary already but who cares, first day new people! I would be saying if I haven't met people before, they judge very VERY much on looks, doesn't help with the mask. As I look at the slip I was given I start heading to my class and waited for her to call me in. 'this will go okay I hope' I hoped as I got called in and wrote my name and did the intro.

As I finished, I knew the teacher didn't like it so well I had to make her believe that it was some condition. Oh that's right I forgot to say, I am a psychic but I can't read minds or other stuff, I can go invisible, teleport, turn into an animal and also talk to a certain type of animal which will be told later in the story.

As I walk to my desk I wonder about the boy next to it, he seems a loner and rather likes it that way but the clips were a little odd. I sat down and started to do some work that was assigned and went on with the rest of the day. It seemed peaceful well till lunch that is.

Word count:1159