3~ Trying To Find Out The Secret

Saiki thoughts or he's using telepathy to contact a person that isn't near: 'Yare yare'
Saiki talking to people: "now your just confusing people"
Author aka me or pov change: so there is gonna be fourth wall breaks
Other thoughts: 'this will be interesting'
My thoughts: 'nice to meet you'

Lilly's P. O. V

I kept glancing over at the strawberry-head boy since he keeps staring. It started to creep me out though as I hate being stared at by people but then again the mask doesn't help. I heard the bell as it was the end of the day and sighed in relief before hearing the idiot I mean nendo shout after me, "hey want to come with us for ramen "he asked and I glanced behind him to see the kid with the bandages I'm guessing was kaido? I don't remember and last and not least the strawberry. 'Strawberry is with them, I can't dodge them ugh guess I'll join.'  I sighed slightly and nods a bit as they started walking ahead leaving me in the back with ugh strawberry, "my name,saiki kusou..." he said well I think he did. He didn't move his mouth so I just ignored it before nodding "so is kaido always in a fantasy " I asked to try and talk with him but he simply nodded. He seems off, I mean everything is off with him, the hair, glasses and the clips? Antennas? What is he an alien? It's more he isn't saying a word hm maybe he doesn't want to talk to me. As we were walking, we sadly came across little miss perfect appeared to ruin my day well seems like she didn't only ruin my day. "hey guys, hey saiki~" she said to them though completely forgetting me, all well as long as she doesn't bother me I'm fine. I glanced to my side to see the boys except for saiki fall for her and say offu, I hate girls like this but I have to deal with her, "oh wow teruhashi" the two boys say at the same time though saiki eyes twitched a bit "what are you the- oh I'm sorry shi-san I didn't see you there" she said though I could tell there was a hint of venom in her voice. It only just made me smirk a bit as I can tell she does not like me for two reasons, I didn't fall for her and I am near HER saiki. I don't need to be a mind reader to know what she's thinking now do I, "ouch" I mumbled as I rub my head and looked "did someone throw a brick at me?" I wonder as I looked around.

Yes, it was me, no breaking the fourth wall got it.

"oh we're going to a ramen place, it will be better than the last one"nendo promised with a little sweatdrop since the last one I'm guessing was quite bad "oh mind if I tag along?" she questioned. 'oh no please no'  I thought though I heard a groan from pinky next to me. Yes, that's my nickname along with strawberry cause well look at him.

 Yes, that's my nickname along with strawberry cause well look at him

He looks like he would look sweet on the outside but is bloody sour. *clears throat*anyways, the boys agreed except pinky and we started heading towards the place. Once we got there however well....it looked more like a haunted house than a ramen shop. "um...nendo is this the right place?" little miss perfect asked and he nodded, "yeah from what I heard they do try and scare you first but then it just makes you more hungry than anything" he said and smiled as he walked to the door. The rest of us just stared before sighing and going in with him since there is no way they can stop him, honestly, I might get a blast out of this since I like scary things so this shall be fun.

Saiki's P.O.V

Why nendo wanted to go in makes me wonder if he has any thoughts in his head.....that wasn't a real wonder. He's stupid end off though we go in anyway and look about as the inside did seem empty or haunted kinda odd the perv isn't here to check it out. As we go through the house, teruhashi's thoughts were more loud than normal and she was going to take advantage of this being a haunted house. 'This place is scary oh but that means I can hold onto Saiki's arm then I can give my most cute scared face and he will say offu to me and he will finally love me the most perfect girl in the world teehee', sorry but I am not letting that happen ever (note: sorry not sorry about what I am about to do next😈). I don't like what the author just said. "AAAHHHH" was all that was heard and I could see teruhashi back up fast and grab onto the closest person's arm which was kaido, god seems to like me for once though I wonder what sc... oh... I almost teleported out but I knew I couldn't cause of everyone around me as one of the people was dressed as a giant cockroach 'I.AM.GOING.TO.BURN.HIM'.  I thought as the guy went back into hiding and I sighed in relief till a spider popped in front of my face. I almost fainted till something went in front of me and...ate it? "oh snowy did you sneak into my bag again", I turned to look at the voice and see shi-chan and a snake? Kaido and Teruhasi paled when they saw a snake and backs up a bit though they hid behind me, Nendo, on the other hand, went over and smiled. "wow is that a snake that's so cool! can I pet it?" he asked as shi-chan nodded her head, he was surprisingly gently to the snake as he pets her? him? I can't tell snake genders oh wait I can talk to most animals. 'this guy looks scary but he's gentle to animals yay, mommy has found nice friends.' I heard the snake say as I blinked though I notice something. Shi-chan glanced over to her snake as she said it and from the look of it gave a small smile like she understood the snake. She can't be another psychic right?

Time Skip

Everyone started making their way home through me and shi were walking the same way. We didn't say anything as it seemed we both didn't have much to talk about but I had to know. I glanced over to her as she was looking ahead but glanced back at me, "can I help you?" she asked though I just stayed quiet. As we went by an ally I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall with a small glare "who are you and what are you..." I questioned as she did a small yelp when she got pinned and glared back at me, "you know my name already and I'm human nothing more" she said as she tried to push me away but you readers know that it won't happen. "answer my question cause you seem to have some sort of power if you can understand your snake" I said as she gave me a fake confused look, she seemed like she was lying when she said something about being human but I can't tell as her mind is blank, "I don't have powers and I can't understand snowy but does that mean you have powers?" she questioned which caused me to tense. Did I maybe get it wrong? No, I know she does but to make sure. Once I moved away, she started to walk but I used my wacky yellow bat and hit her on the head to replace the memory. Seems I will have to figure out what I replaced it with but I have a bad feeling it's something bad.

Sorry for the late updates again, been having a hard time writing since its not better on my phone. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Word Count: 1374