Christmas Special 🎄🎄

Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year. I know it's a day late and might be short cause it's late for me.

Saiki thoughts or he's using telepathy to contact a person that isn't near: 'Yare yare'
Saiki talking to people:"now your just confusing people"
Author aka me or pov change: so there is gonna be fourth wall breaks
Other thoughts: 'this will be interesting'
My thoughts: 'nice to meet you'

Lilly's outfit

____________________________________________________________________

Lilly's P.O.V

It's the time of year when everyone is cheerful and happy with their families well except me. I live with my snake that's it but I enjoy looking at the lights on the hou- holy chap why is that one so bright?

I blinked a bit and watched the lights then heard a familiar voice behind me, "what are you doing here " he asked as he watched me through the tinted glasses

I blinked a bit and watched the lights then heard a familiar voice behind me, "what are you doing here " he asked as he watched me through the tinted glasses. It was normal to say that since you end up outside his house on Christmas Eve, "I'm just walking around and looking at the lights." I said to him and could see a small look of confusion and sadness since he thought everyone would be at home celebrating. "Ku is this your friend~" we both heard and turned to the woman who was calling saiki and waved a bit "hello and yes I am, " I said and the woman started crying and hugging me close, mumbling how her son has more and more friends. He only sighed and walked to the door "how come you're not at home sweetie" his mother asked and I frowned a bit "I live myself so I don't have anyone to celebrate with" I replied and now saw looks of sadness which is new since saiki doesn't show much unless it's sweets.
I felt myself being dragged in and asked to join them for Christmas as saying no to his mother is a bad idea well I wouldn't mind having company. We all sat down with hot chocolate and talked though it was mostly his mother and me since saiki just sat and watched. It reminded me of one of the reasons I was on a walk "Oh! here saiki", I pulled out a small Christmas present and gave it to him as he tilted his head and watched "you can either wait till tomorrow or open it now I don't mind at all " I said as he looks at it and put it down before going upstairs quickly. It made me wonder why he left before it was answered by him coming down with a present as well, yeah THE saiki kusou got me something for Christmas and I always thought he hated me. I got handed the gift and tilted my head a bit before slowly opening it though I could see from the corner of my eye that his mother was recording the rare moment. "She's just happy that I have a friend...I mean person I know " he said to me as he lied about the fact we are friends, "uh-huh" I teased before looking at the gift he gave me and blushing a little under my mask.