4 ~ Another Saiki?

Saiki thoughts or he's using telepathy to contact a person that isn't near: 'Yare yare'
Saiki talking to people: "now you are just confusing people"
Author aka me or pov change: so there is gonna be fourth wall breaks
Other thoughts: 'this will be interesting'
My thoughts: 'nice to meet you'

Now ladies and gentlemen on with the show
_________________

Lilly's POV

Another day but this one wasn't as nice, music could be heard in a certain teen's earphones as it was almost her battle theme as she prepared herself for going to school.

Do you want to meet all my monsters?
Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers
Meet them once and they'll forever haunt ya

There's no heroes or villains in this place
Just shadows that dance in my headspace
Leaving nothing but phantoms in their wake

There's parts of me I cannot hide
I've tried and tried a million times
Cross my heart and hope to die
Welcome to my Darkside

(As the girl walked she was plotting his very death as her aura got dark and scary )

To my da-da-Darkside

Take a step into the havoc
Look around, this ain't even the half of it
Walking the line between panic and losing my mind
Embracing the madness

My devils, they whisper in my ear
Deafening me with all my fears
I'm living in a nightmare

(The aura scared anyone who walked in front or by her as they went to the other side of the street.)

There's parts of me I cannot hide
I've tried and tried a million times
Cross my heart and hope to die
Welcome to my Darkside

To my da-da-Darkside

Darkside

Cross my heart and hope to die
Welcome to my Darkside

To my da-da-Darkside
To my da-da-Darkside (to my Darkside)

'W-why that....ugh bastard, he tried to take advantage of me while we were alone.' As I walk towards the school, everything that happened yesterday replayed in my head. I was so mad that I wanted to punch him square in the face for pulling that stunt.

FlashBack

Everyone was making their way home since they all lived in different areas, which left me with the strawberry. I don't know why I felt uncomfortable but we kept walking and stayed silent. As we were walking I notice that he kept glancing over at me like he was planning something and well I did not like it. "Can I help you?" I asked him but he didn't say a word, it creeped me out and I don't usually get creeped out so why is he different? As I walked past an ally, I felt my wrist get pulled back and before I knew it he had me pinned to the bloody wall. I blinked for a second and was quite confused but glared over at him as I yelped a bit then he asked me something "Who are you shi" he said as he glared. First time seeing something other than the stone face but I glared back "you know my name already so why bloody ask" I hissed as I struggled against his grip, Why the hell is he so strong. He glared slightly but just watched me silently as his eyes glanced over my body as if I was some bloody meat, I wouldn't think this quiet guy could be perverted. I manage to get him off before walking fast away, I felt eyes watching me as I walk but I got a small headache as I reached my home.

Flashback ended

I manage to get to school a bit early and head to the classroom before slamming the door open, scaring some students that were there already. I looked around to try and find my target but no sign " where the hell is saiki kusou...."I growled as people shook in fear of my scary aura. Unknown to the female that said student was having to deal with his own trouble at the moment, yes you guessed it his brother decided to appear and stay at the house as he got home.

Saiki's POV

As I'm walking out of the house my brother the evil crazy scientist decided to walk with me. I just ignored him as my head was hurting from my precognition, I had a dream that I am going to be punched in the face but I can't tell who thought it would be after school. That I can't let happen or else the person might break my glasses and turn into stone. I hate having medusa eyes but I have many powers they have to be some bad ones, as I walk into the school, I notice a lot of scared faces and some looked like they were worried for me. This might be who is going to punch me "saiki what did you do to annoy shi!?" The purple pervert yelled as he appeared by me and my brother smirked at the sudden appearance. "Is this a friend kusou?" he asked as the idiot looked at him.
"hey who are you, "he said as kusuke smirked, "saiki kusuke I'm kusous older brother but back to the topic what did you do to this person kusou". He was enjoying my suffering "I didn't do anything to her....oh no " I mumbled at the end as I realised the replaced memory was bad and she was looking for blood...why me...

"SAIKI KUSOU!!!" We heard a yell before seeing a very pissed-off shi with her hands in a fist. Uh oh, what did it replace with, "shi easy there has to be a reason " teruhashi said to try and not get me in trouble but also hurt, for once I'm grateful but not that grateful.  "Wow easy miss what did my little brother do" the as- I mean kusuke asked as she glared "there are two saiki? "She mumbled but answered "bloody pervert tried to take advantage of me yesterday!" she yelled and from that sentence, I can see my likeable matter for myself go down almost the same number as the medium. "Pfttt my brother you sure cause I don't think he ever liked let alone try something with a girl," he said though he is making it sound like I would with a boy....scratch that he totally is thinking that even without telepathy.  "Well he did, he pinned me to the wall and eyed me up like a pervert, "she said as she almost looked like she was going to start crying as I saw her flashback, God is never on my side.
"Listen this is a misunderstanding, I'm not a pervert unlike him. I tripped that's why I accidentally pinned you and I thought I saw a bug on you " I lied since I can't just say that I was trying to get answers out of her. She seemed to not believe me as she started to stomp over and we'll you guessed it. WHACK I winced as I fell back, luckily managing to catch my glasses before they came off fully, I glanced up as the tears finally fell "your lying....don't come near me again..." she growled and for a second I thought I saw her eyes change to snake ones before she went inside before she did more and regretted it. Kusuke tutted as he smirked "now I didn't know you would do such a thing kusou I'll be telling mom when I get home "he said with a shit-eating grin...oh boy now I'm in big trouble...

Word count: 1240