2~ Lunchtime Trouble And Guardain Angel?

Saiki thoughts or he's using telepathy to contact a person that isn't near: 'Yare yare'
Saiki talking to people: "now your just confusing people"
Author aka me or pov change: so there is gonna be fourth wall breaks
Other thoughts: 'this will be interesting'
My thoughts: 'nice to meet you'

__________

Lilly P.o.v

I sigh sadly as I forgot about the one thing about schools... Trying to fit in and trying to find somewhere to eat. I glance around and found an empty space and an empty table before walking to it and sitting down. As I start to get everything out of my bag, I start to hear yelling. "YOU, ARE YOU FROM DARK RÉUNION!!", others around glanced over then back as they have seen it was kaido again, this made me glance at the boy as well though I noticed it was the same one in my class with the bandages. "I don't know what that is.." I simply replied as I started to think to myself about how stupid this kid was

'what is with this kid?, can't I be left alone to eat for a second'

He blinks a couple of times before tilting his head "you're not from it then? So why the mask?" he asked which caused me to wince a bit at it. I hate when they ask "that's none of your concern, now can I eat?" I asked but as I thought he was going to leave TWO others decided to sit and join me along with the kid that was yelling.

"hiya girly, I'm Nendo, the wimp there is kaido and this is my buddy saiki" he introduced himself and the other two.  I had to stop my eye from twitching since they rudely decided to eat with me though saiki didn't want to either.

'least one of them seems to have manners than theses two idiots'

What she didn't know was someone was reading her mind as she thought it though he was hearing others as well.

'I had no choice but I had to check something so don't get comfy shi' He thought to himself.

Saiki P.o.v

I couldn't get the feeling to go away as this girl seemed off, I just hoped that she wasn't another psychic since I deal with... That's it!

'Toritsuka, get over here I need help'

If you're wondering what I am doing, I am using telepathy to contact the medium that causes me some trouble though he's taking a bit. "hiya guys!" I tensed a tad bit but kept a stone-cold face as teruhashi decided to "grace" us with her presence though all that could be heard from the two idiots are. "oh wow, teruhashi hi", I wanted to sigh but kept my mouth shut.

As we all know, she may seem perfect but I know her true nature. "oh you must be shi right? I hope we can be friends" she said though what the so-called goddess actually meant was:

'now that she has seen my perfect beauty, everyone will see I'm the nicest girl and saiki will notice me'

No, I won't but seems the new girl isn't liking her around either. Glad someone else sees through it well I think she can since everyone is a slave to her... Except for me readers we all know this, I know what she really thinks.

'this girl is blinding me, wish I had sunglasses...She's so fake'

Huh, I was right, she sees right through the fake perfect girl. "that would be...Nice?" she said as she sounded unsure what to say teruhashi though that seemed to just piss her off in her head.

'huh?!?! She didn't know what to say?!?! Maybe she was just nervous though its hard to see cause the bloody mask covers half her face!!!'

"Saiki!", saved by the annoying kid as it seemed to get awkward. "hey saiki, oh a new girl huh, hey you want to know your Guardian angel?" he asked as he decides to be his usual perverted self. Sorry, shi you have to deal with this. This seemed to pique the strange girl's interest though I can tell that she just wanted to eat. I started eating and watching since I asked him to see if anything is odd about her.