2

Some days or weeks have passed by I am not really sure about the time so yeah. He has still hasn't killed me. weird. I think he needs something but I didn't know what exactly yet. I was sitting on my bed when the door open.

"Your sister- I mean your bitch ass going be dead if your bitch don't talk money", he said pissed 

"Umm okay", I said shyly

He just stared at me. "What you fucking name", he said in an angry tone.

"Rosa and yours"

I could see his jaw clench through his ski mask. "NEVER ASK ME THAT SHIT AGAIN", he spat. I flinched and nob. 

He walks out pissed. whatever.

(Unknown yet)pov 

Yo, that bitch is sexy as hell. But fuck love. All I need her for is money her sister in real estate I really hit the jackpot. Knock Knock! I went and open the door it must be my boys. You wanna know some funny shit people think I in a gang Nah I work alone, I am smart than that gang shit. The way I sell drugs is high tech, I don't that high school shit I have a mother fucking business, Yes I rob by myself but I don't only have one stream of income. I have boys that do shit for me for half the price cause all niggas want is my title. I open the door and four of my boys walk in.

"Wassup", I said dapping them up 

"Boss sales are going off the roof", Tj said 

"Nothing new I run this shit you feel me", I said grabbing a blunt for my back pocket.

"Boss you sister-

"Don't fucking play with me Deshawn nobody gets with my sister", I said sternly. Niggas be thinking I will let them pass me, sister, down like some slut.

"Boss you got some girls", Tj asks 

"Nah but when I do I will hit y'all up", I said lying I don't know that girl but I know she is pure and sweet so I am going to keep it that way. 

"Aight we about to drop off some more do", Jojo said walking out 

"Alright I appreciate your harder work keep that way", I said closing my door.

I was smoking my blunt and decide to hit up one of my bitches. "Hey Derek", My favorite bitch said on the phone. "Hey, jasmine bring your fine ass to my places". Jasmine is my favorite bitch out of all of them but she always likes "We could be more", Like Nah bitch I just wanna fuck. That shit really gets annoying but that bitch head game makes up for it.

~

"Fuck", I said laying next to Jasmine. "That was so good", She said trying to get some breath in. "Fuck yeah it was". I got up and clean up. I pulled out a blunt and started smoking again."Can I hit", Jasmine asks. I passed her the blunt and she decide to hit that shit like a man. "You like what see", she said flirty way. "I have already hit what I see but it's aight". She looks at me with fire in her eyes. "I am not your fucking sex object", She said looking into my eyes. "They why you still here". She got and started putting her clothes on. "I LIKE YOU THAT WHY I STILL DO THIS SHIT FOR BUT SINCE ALL I AM TO YOU IS SEX THAN FUCK THIS SHIT I AM LEAVING YOU ASS", she said walking out. she will be back. 

Rosa pov 

I went to leave this hell hole so I have been observing when he put in the passcode to get in and out. I walk up to the door and put in the passcode 116483402. I wait there and IT WAS CORRECT. Yes finally I get out and the first thing that hits my senses was weed. I started coughing- uncontrollably I ran as fast as I can with the smoke still having a strong effect on my healthy lungs. I then he cut me off. "Where the fuck do you think you going", He spat gritting his teeth. I couldn't even focus on his words because he was dreamy his curls were the right amount of length and shine. His eyes were brown light and soft color of brown and his lips were rosy pink and kissable right now. "ARE YOU FUCKING LISTING", he said snapping out of my thoughts. "Fuck me", I spill out immediately I brought my hands to my mouth shock at what I just said. "I am so sorry", I said looking at my feet. "You know it disrespectful to not make eye contact when someone when they're talking to you", he told me calming down. I look up to see a big smirk on his face. 

"I am really sorry please don't hurt me", I said shyly. 

"You're really too cute", He said

I blushed."Umm I will just go back to my room". I want to stay now.

"Nah come here", He said in a sexy tone. I walk back to where I am staying.

"Yeah"

And he slaps me. "Never say that shit again you whore"

 ☠️

Are y'all liking this?

Make sure to vote.