10

"Rose it me- 

"Who is this" 

"Julisa, your sister" 

"Julisa, What the- 

"Listen to me the police-

"WHAT NO PLEASE-

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE IS MANIPULATING YOU"

"No he loves me and I love him don't  sister"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

"Look I am happiest I have been in a while"

"N-

"I am fine don't call the police for god's sake"

"YOUR ALL I HAVE"

I could hear her pain and fear but I can't leave now. Never. 

I hung up. My sister is notorious to not listen to me and my feeling and doing things her way. I know if I was in her position I would be scared and depressed. However, I am happy and safe here. I want downstairs to see an upset man. But as I came down he lightened up a bit. 

"Look I should have told that your sister been- 

"Treating you, make a deal. Just save me. I know" 

He sighed. I hug to let him know I am here and I not going anywhere with a fight. 

"I love you, you know that?", he asked 

"Yes, and I love you too" 

We sit there just enjoying each other company. 

(10:05 pm)

Knock knock! I look at Derek knowing it was one of his guesses. I stood up and a hand drag me down and groned. 

"Let me answer it, ma'am" 

"Your hurt. No." 

He stood and face me. We are now face to face. 

"I said let me get. Just because I am hut doesn't mean you don't follow my direction ma'am", Derek said in my ear. His words went down my body given me a sexual sensation. 

I nob and sat down. He lipped to the door. I slowly followed behind noting waiting for him to fall and I wasn't there to help. I mean he said I should follow him in a way. 

He opens the door to a girl standing there in lingerie. I was shocked. Was he cheating well he was away and she came back for more? I hid. I had to know what the hell were they going to talk about. Derek looked around. I guess to see if I was near. 

"What are you doing here Jasmine. We are done", he whispered  

"No, we're not, I know you miss me" 

"Yes were are" 

"Wait why are we whispering. You have a girl over right"

"No. Leave" 

"You're still whispering Trendz" 

I interop the conversation and walk upstairs. I didn't look back but they weren't talking anymore. I was mad but fight with this Jasmine chick. However, I am angry he didn't tell anything about his past relationships. I hear fighting downstairs then the door slamming. 

Knock Knock! "Open". 

Derek look at me I had tears and anger in my eyes. "Babe-

"NO,  I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING"

"Look you know I can't promise that"

"But you did",I said but my words got smaller and hurt. 

He sighed. "Jasmine was one of my fuck bodies, there was no feeling attach" 

"Hmmm whatever" 

"Come, I love you" 

"No. No, you don't", my pain got stronger 

"Bro babe lis-

"NO, GET OUT"

He looks at my shock. I think he was ready to kill me but just walk out slamming the door.

I grab his phone I had called my sister and told her if she coming to get me out of here she going to really plan it out carefully. He came into my looking in my eyes knowing what I have down. 

"Rosa, what have don"

"What I had to do" 

He looks at me with an unreadable face. I rolled my eyes. "Kill me if you want, you are a cheater" 

"NO, YOU HAVE IT ALL-

"No Derek I am fed up with you. You don't tell me anything, for all I know your little business trip was a side chick trip. I can't belive I trust you"

He tries to walk out. "NO, STOP RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH" 

"I AM A MONEY LAUNDER AND I SELL DRUGS OKAY" 

I already knew he sells drugs but money laundering that a federal crime. I mean don't get me wrong-a drug dealer instead of an ideal partner. "Dere-

"Sit down", he said softly. "The truth is long overdue"

I sit on the bed. This is a very serious conversion. 

"Look I am not proud of what I do as a leaving". "The thing you have to do is very different for how you are" 

I nob. "The trip I went on wasn't a side chick trip it was a business trip. I was making a deal for this new drug that will push up adrenaline and I didn't take the deal because. . . 

"Because", I say waiting for him to continue. 

"Because of you. But they didn't like that so they jump me and there was nothing I could do" 

"Oh". That all I could say. 

We sat in silence. 

"I wasn't always like this. I was born into it and I couldn't escape it" 

I nob. I already knew enough. 

"And jasmine. We had nothing just sex. Did I use her for sex? Yes. But that was when I didn't think I could fall in love because who would a partner like me" 

"But you see the good in me", he says looking at me. His hand was on my face and we connect. It was like an electric fire. We straddle me and we were making out. I moaned but then he stop. "What" 

"I am hurt and I don't want to hurt you"

"Shut up", I said giggling 

We cuddle in bed watch a Christmas movie. 

(11: 55 pm)

Derek fell asleep on my brest I watch him sleep peacefully. 

Knock knock! "Police, open up"

10/1