7

Make sure to vote.

I just want to leave.I gave Derek a change and is wasn't worth it. But he won't let me leave of course. 

I was on my bed think of ways to die. He rape me I was virgin and he touch me without my permission and here I thought he was a good person. I thought I could change him. Deep, deep down I knew I loved hes touch but it still I hes bad news and I can't change that. 

Knock knock!

"Dere-

"Please let's talk"

I sighed I didn't even feel safe around him anymore. "Please it has been three days and you haven't eaten"

He not lying. . . I open the door to see Derek with softness in his eyes."Hey",He said trying to hug me but I back away. 

"Okay what do want to eat"

"What to have",I ask looking at my feet 

"Anything" 

"I want stir fry if that okay"

"I will cooked it up for you"

I walk pass him going down stairs to drink some water. 

"Look I know I messed up and-

"Derek you did more than messed you rape me",I said straightforward 

He look at me with tears in his eyes. 

"That what you thought I was doing look. . I wasn't trying to hurt just like I was avoiding your emotion and trying to pleasure hoping you woul-

"Forget and in joy",I said cutting him off 

"Yes",he admitted 

"Well that meant work in your hoes not me"

I walk back upstairs.

~

Derek's pov

I walk up to Rosa room. " Hey um food is ready". She said nothing not even a thank you. I knew I messed up I haven't treated a women right in years. I promise I would myself I wouldn't fall in love because look at what I do I hurt people put them on a drug addiction, kill and money lander. I was good once put that didn't cut out. I walk downstairs to see a smile a smile I had missed. "The food is good huh",I ask Rosa. 

"It not that bad",She said with a giggle 

"Whatever",I said with a chuckle 

We enjoy a laugh it dead down and know were just stared at each other. "Look I didn't mean to touch with your permission I just haven't loved some one as much as I do you",I told her truthful. 

She stood up."I forgive you",with that she walk away. 

I knew she still had a grudge. This time I followed her to her room. "What now"

Came in and lock the door. She look at me with fear and fright. I sat her down on the bed and then sat next to her. "Do you really forgive me"

"Yes"

I look at her with a stop lying face. "No" 

I then laid my back on the bed. "Wha-

"Just come here",I commanded cutting her off

She laid next to me hugging me. "I really really like you",I say 

"I like you but I want to change you-

"I know, I know in what ways you want me to change",I say 

"So where do go from here"

I got up and sight hover over here."Can I kiss you",I ask 

"Yes"

Rosa pov 

Are lips connect. I was on cloud nine. He bit my bottom lip leaving me with chills. He had the dominance as left my lips to my neck. I bit my lip trying to show no pleasure. 

*Iphone ring tone* 

I squirmed as he left what he was doing to me for a phone call. 

"who the fuck is that",I ask 

"It