3

Make sure to vote

You would think life got easier for me here. Nope. I think He hates me even more I count the number of scars he gave me when he was angry at what I didn't know. I haven't shower for weeks and he would starve me for days. I mean he did kidnap me.

Derek pov

There was an important event coming up for business and I need a woman. My bitches are girls physically. Nah. but mentally, yeah. I really didn't appreciate Rosa that slut trying to seduce me like "Fuck me"Really I mean It was pretty tempting but no. All I need from her is that money nothing else. I contact her sister and threatened her but she was a hard head. I don't want to take that bitch to this event in a few days but. 

Rosa pov 

I want to escape this terrible place I semi healed from the last time he hit me. I know I should be fully strong but I had to leave this hell hole. There was nothing in my room just a small bed and walls. I sat there and thought to myself what could I do. But honestly, I didn't know my supplies were extremely limited. Yes. I had an idea the door was not an option because I would just die but the window on the other hand maybe just maybe. I examined the window and the key to open the window bars was right there. I thought this Man was smart I guess not. I got the key and unlock it. YES. I carefully started to get my body out that window. But then I look down to see that I was upstairs. Fudge. I thought about ways to get down there without ending up dead. A few min later I started stripping everything I can from the bed and made a rope. It wasn't exact but It was long enough. I throw the rope out the window and was about to start going down but then the door open. I jumped away from the window and just stood there. The man turned to a girl also standing there and whisper something in her ear and she did back. 

The handsome man look at me with fury in his eyes. "OH YOU WANTED TO LEAVE ME BABY GIRL NOT YET", He said walking towards me. I had pure fear in my eyes. "Why so quiet a cat bit your tongue", He said in my ear. I just stood there. He pulled out a knife from his back pocket he pulled my right hand towards him. "You will remember this each time you want to be disobedient", he said to bring the knife to my hand. He put the knife on my hand and look up and me. "Repeat after me", he said putting the knife against my hand. "I will not be disobedient", He said slowly cutting and dragging the knife in my hand. I cried in silence "I will not be disobedient". He finished and wiped my blood on a towel. "Now get this slut a shower she smells like shit", he said walking out leaving with a girl who look just like him but a female version. 

"Come on bitch", She said yanking my left hand. 

She led me downstairs to a big ass house it was like a mansion. Why would he want me? She led me to a room I assumed was a girl or a woman-owned. We got to a bathroom it was breathtaking.

"GET INTO THE SHOWER", she yelled

I started taking off my clothes and enter the shower. I heard her scoffed and walk out. 

I turned the water and boom it hit me faster than light. I missed this sensation I put my left hand throw my hair. I look down at my body it was fitter than it has ever been my curves were more defined than ever too. I saw a loofah and bath wash it said it was for me. I wash everywhere and when I got vagina I got the small cloth that was also for me and wash my vagina lips then wash the inside with water. I cleaned myself and just in joy the warm luke water on my scarred skin.

~

Derek pov 

"THE LIMO IS HERE", I said waiting for Ahiella to bring that slut down here

"Coming", I heard her yell back

I was texting my boys when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up to see the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on. They got to the last step and walk towards me. 

"Here we are", My sister said 

I just look at Rosa she looks wifey material. I took her by her hand and she squealed. "Sorry"I simply said.

"No I am sorry", she told me.

No fucking way this woman has been mentally abused for sure."There no need",I said trying not to feel empathy for her.

I heard a honk. "Fuck let's go". 

~

We were in the car sitting right next to each other. "Rosa". She flinched. I look in her eyes only fear I saw in them. "I am really sorry", I said looking right into her beautiful hazel eyes. 

She look away."It's alright I was being um bad right".

Fuck she is too cute.

😈