Chapter 15

Note: I'm chabging all of my stories to presentence instesd of pasttence.

-----------------------------------------------

        At breakfast Julie is making pankackes. I'm not hungry though. I'm so stressed about the horse show.

"So, Hannah guess what I saw last night?" My dad asked.

"What?" I akked even though I already know what he is going to say.

"I saw a girl in the arena with that sorre mare you found," He said "And the horse jumped the jumps."

My mom smiled. "Seems like you've got a jumper."

       "Ya. She's great. Just...  I don't think she's ever been ridden." I say. My back still aches from falling off her last night. She handled it okay for a little bit.

 "I'm going to ga and see Zeke." I say after a moment of silence. Zeke's at the door and happily greets me. I love him.

"Hannah it's time to go to the horse show. My dad calls. I grab Zekes halter and put it on him. Zeke is mad about getting in the trailer. I've tried to work with him on that, but he just hates them.

        He reluctantly goes in. I get in the truck and we're off. The show barn is beautiful. It has stalls everywhere you look. At the end of all the stalls is a great big indoor show jumping arena. My heart is beating faster and faster at the sight of ir.

---Flahback---

        I'm riding Zeke bareback in the round ring. When I'm cantering a garbage truck comes up and spooks Zeke. He's galloping, bucking and kicking.

        He thrown me against the fence. There is a cracking noise when my ribs hit. I lie there on the ground screaming in pain. My dad runs to me and takes me to the hospita.

--- End of flashback---

        I can feel a sob coming up my throat. Tears well up in my eyes, but I won't let them eacape. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I spin around to see Julie.

"Hey. It's okay." She says " I know you're scared of the fall happening adain, but Zeke will protect you."

A/N

Heyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooyyyyy. So I know this was kind if basically another fillier, but basically I think you gotta have filliers in a book because basically without filliers nothing will happen. Basically.

LOL. So next chapter will be longer and more interesting. On the side is one of my favorite videos on youtube. Note: Not made by me.

See ya peeps.

<3

Also If you loved this book and actually read the authors note put Basically in the comments. First one to put it will get a shoutout in th next chapter.

I think I can guess who it will be. Aminaaaa?