Chapter 11

I woke up on my bed and rolled onto my side. I looked at all of the pictures on my wall. All of them were of appaloosas, because when I was a girl I was obsessed with them.

        The first picture was actually a painting of an Indian on an appaloosa, hunting buffalo. The second one was when I was seven. That was when I got Zeke. He only had a bridle on.

        My parents had gotten blue pony paint and made a circle around hins eye. He also had feathers in his mane and tail. The third one was of me at a cross country competition on Zeke. We won 1st place.

        The last one was of me and my parents all on our horses. Nina looked different. Her mane and tail was almost pure black and now she had grey streaks in it.

        I grabbed all of my money and went out to the tack shop. I new the size for Zeke. One english saddle was only $1,000. Then I bought a new english bridle for $300. And of course I bought a saddle pad for $50.

I put it all on the check out counter.

"Is that all?" The ladt behind the counter said in a bored tone. "Yes." I replied.

        After paying for all of it I carried it home. I wasn't done with my shopping yet. I went to the flower shop and bought some flowers. I walked to the hospital.

        Kylee was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her. I just set the flowers on the tavle next to her. I slowly walked out of the room.

        At home I was trying the new tack out on Zeke. The reins were a little stiff but I could fix that. I trotted him around thr ring once. It all seemed good. I hopped off of him and stroked his forelock.

"Hey boy." I cooed "We're going to Colorado tommorrow."

        He perked his ears forward. At my cousins ranch her doughter, Bella owned a percheron named, Lainie. Zeke fell in love with Lainie. Unfortunatley Lanie didn't Like him that was back.

        I smiled at him. He rubbed  his head against me. I led him to the gate and as we were out of the round ring I mounted him again. We cantered through the hills.

        I had never felt happier. Zeke loved it too. I slowed him to a walk and went back to the round ring. Soon He was untacked. He wasn't sweaty at all.

        I swear that horse could last 100 miles. I went inside. My mom was eating cierial.

"Where is dad?" I asked. My mom stopped eating.

"He's up stairs." She said. They usually had breakfast together. It was odd to see them not.

        I went back into my room to put the rest of my money away. I tucked the metal container under my bed like it usualy is.

I looked outside. There were 2 men talking in the woods. I ran outside. As I got there they were gone.

'This is creepy.' I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey. So this was kind of a long chapter. So I will post the next chapter at 1:00.

Lets just say there is going to be a lot of drama.

<3