Chapter 13

I woke upand realized something.

"Tommorow is the horse show." I said to myself. I got out of bed and put on a tanktop and my  jeans plus western boots. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple without even saying goog morning.

        Out in the barn Zeke was waiting for me. I went in front of him and gave him the apple.

"Hey boy." I cooed. I petted his forelock. I gave him the apple and put his halter on to him. He storted. I led him out on to the cross ties, groomed him and tacked him up western.

        I mounted him and we went on a trail ride. The trail was pretty and had a waterfall at the end. Zeke started dancing around.

"Woah, boy woah." I said trying to get him ti stop. He took off at a fast lope and jumped over a log that had to be 3 feet tall.

        "You are crazy." I said shaking my head. We stopped at the waterfall. "Oh my gosh." I said.

        There was a sorrel horse standing near the water. I knew she was a quarter horse. She had a scar on her face and cuts on her neck.

"Hey girl." I said quietly walking towards her. She fliiped when I was at least 5 feet away. I ran back to Zeke. I got a bandana from my saddle bag and walked towards her again.

        I stayed 6 feet away from her and waited. Soon enough she came to me. I placed the bandana on top of her eyes and put my lasso around her neck. I rode back on Zeke and put the sorrel mare in a empty stall.

        She flipped as soon as she could see. I siged. Zeke was waiting patientley in his stall so I untacked him. He rubbed up against me. I jumped when I heard the sorrel mare kick the barn door.

        "We need a name for you." I said to her heading over to the stall. She raised her head. "How about arainy."

        She nodded. I laghed at her. I slipped the rope back on her and led her out to the arena. I let her out to run. Right away she jumped the highest jump in there. I stared in disbelief.

"Hannah? Who is this horse?" Julei said from behind me. I was sure I was dead.

A/N

Hey guys. I am sorry I haven't updated in a long time. So this is a Christmas present I guess. I was actually didn't want to update today because I'm sick. :(

Merry Christmas. I will probably update again in March.