3

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀. Ō͡≡o ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀.

"Where were you two?" Nako asked, Hyewon and Eunbi looking at each other as they had to think of a lie.

"I showed her where the bathrooms were" Hyewon lied, Nako believed it, Hitomi didn’t, even though nothing had happened between the two, she felt like a complete lie since she was in the bathroom a couple seconds ago.

"Your dad's investors were looking for you, I would go see them if I were you" Yujin suggested, Hyewon nodded and started to back away from the group.

"I'll be right back" Hyewon excuses herself from the group, trying to find her dad with the possible investors, walking around she finally found

“Here she is, the new CEO of this company” Mr. Kang smiles, putting his arm around Hyewon, pulling her close with a teasing grin.

“So, who’s the girl you invited?” He asked, making Hyewon confused, not knowing if her dad was asking about Eunbi.

“I didn’t invite her, it was Yujin” Hyewon answered, to which he nudged Hyewon.

“She seems like your type, go get her” he continued to tease, Hyewon sighed, she just met her yesterday, it wasn’t possible to start dating her already.

“Dad..not this again” Hyewon mumbled, he sighed and shook his head.

“Your life isn’t going anywhere, this might be your chance to find someone”

“Can we talk about this later at least..?”

“Anyways they want to invest in your photography, they have some models and some good cameras and equipment they are willing to give to you just for that” He changes the topic, now the two are turning their heads at the woman in front of them, stirring her wine.

“It’s for 1 million dollars” the woman commented, making Hyewon’s head tilt slight.

“Little higher?” Hyewon raised her eyebrows, using her index finger to signal to raise.

“3 million dollars” she raised 3 times more, making Hyewon nod.

“Deal”

“Equipment will come tomorrow and some models will come here to start working, have a nice evening.” she excused herself, leaving with her bodyguards now heading to go greet some more guests.

“Introduce me to those new people Yujin invited.” He ordered to which Hyewon sighs and nodded, bowing before leaving and going to find Yujin.

“Daeng, Dad wants me to introduce the people you invited” Hyewon tapped Yujin’s shoulder, getting Yujin’s attention.

“Alright then, I’ll go get them.”

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀. Ō͡≡o ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀.

The opening ceremony finally ended, meaning everyone had left, being outside of the company building, Hyewon stares at the ground, holding the cigarette in between her fingers.

“Do you have any plans for tonight?” Eunbi asked, Hyewon shook her head.

“Nope, why?”