8

“I’m done!” Eunbi shouted as she entered the principal's office, the principal looked over at her with a confused expression.

“I don’t want to teach classroom 7B, they crossed the line.” Eunbi exclaimed as she gave the principle a deadly look.

“Why don’t you try to change them or something?” he responded amused by the situation, it’s not the first time someone came up to him and complained about those students.

“Why can’t you just move me from a different position?” Eunbi asked back, and he gave her a nod of approval.

“I will, if you bring someone that can substitute them.” he gave her a deal, Eunbi sighed in relief but that realivness went away with the next sentence.

“When you find someone to substitute them for 2 days at least, I'll keep you in another classroom.”

“Fine, I’ll start looking.” Eunbi defeatdly said, looking down as she started to walk back to the hell of a classroom she had just dismissed.

“Eunbi unnie!” a shout was heard from behind her, she turned around to the direction of the black haired girl.

“Chaewon, I thought-”

“I was bored and Min convinced me to come back and help.” Chaewon explained.

“He’s smoking again..you can’t smoke in school” Eunbi nagged frustadly as she saw Hyunjung smoking in school again, turning her head over to Chaewon who was calmly lighting up her own.

“Chaewon!” Eunbi stormed, Chaewon sighed as she knew this would happen.

“It’s normal around here” Chaewon answered Eunbi's exclaim as she shrugged, Eunbi sighed, knowing she can’t stop her cousin either way.

“Yah, you can’t smoke here, blow it out.” Eunbi warned, earning a laugh from Hyunjung and the rest of his friends.

“My bad.” He sarcastically apologized before blowing a smoke puff to Eunbi’s face before he could walk away while someone grabbed his wrist.

Eunbi looks over at the person, her eyes widening as she continues to wonder how she even got inside in the first place.

“She said blow it out.” Hyewon spoke sternly, Hyunjung scoffed as he tried walking away. Hyewon took the cigarette from his mouth before putting it in her’s.

Doing the same to what he did to Eunbi, making him let out a cough. Hyewon takes the cigarette out of her mouth before rubbing it on the back of her hand to take it out, the friend group gasps before quickly walking away.

“Thank you..” Eunbi thanked shyly, Hyewon let out a soft chuckle as she saw the shy face of the petite girl.

“So, do you have anything to do after school?” Hyewon asked, tilting her head as if she were a confused puppy.

“I need to grade some math tests.” Hearing that, Hyewon frowned slightly but that frown vanished as she thought of something.

“I can help, I was top of my class in math.”

“Fine, come at the same time as usual.” Eunbi gave in, Hyewon flashed her a smile, before quickly shaking those thoughts as she remembered what she came for.

“Anyways where can I find Wonyoung?” Hyewon asked, Eunbi seemed confused but she didn’t want to ask.

“Department of Arts, across from this one, floor 2, room 15.” Eunbi explained, Hyewon gave her a nod before running away.

“I overheard you talking to the principal saying that you need a substitute-” Chaewon started, Eunbi’s eyes slightly widened as she thought about an idea.