In My Room-6

2 May was the special day for Joy. Yes, it was Sungjae's birthday. She really thought hard about what present she should gave to him. Clothes and other apparels were so ordinary present. She could buy him clothes in the normal day. She even asked her members for advice. Irene simply said that she could buy jewelry. Seulgi and Wendy said that she could bake her own cake and cooked dinner. Yeri said that she could be the present itself. That quirky maknae.

Joy couldn't decide whose idea was the best so she just did it all. She bought a couple bracelet, prepare cake and dinner, although she was not sure that the food would be edible or not and last but not least, she prepared herself as the final present.

Sungjae said that he would celebrate with BTOB member first and did birthday VLive. Joy definitely understand that he should have an event with his members and his fans. It was a good timing so that she could prepare her own present in his apartment. She just couldn't wait.

***

Joy already buy grocery and other things to make birthday cake. She just prayed that the tutorial in Youtube could help her. She started to make the birthday cake first. Red Velvet members offered to help her yet she persistent to do it by herself. It was Sungjae's birthday after all, so she really want to do it by herself.

Actually, she bought the premix cake so it might be easier to make. All she had to do was mixed all the ingredients with water and added eggs. She set the oven with the right temperature and time and left it baked.

For the dinner, she decide to make something simple. She made spaghetti, salad and grilled meat. Fortunately, she could finish all of the dish without burning Sungjae's kitchen. She set all the food on the table in the living room. She also decorate the room with balloons and ribbons. Okay, all done. All she had to do was waiting for Sungjae.

It seems that Sungjae's birthday party with BTOB members took a long time as she expected. She was nearly asleep when her phone vibrated. It was Sungjae calling.

"Oppa!" She chirped.

"Joiya, I'm sorry... the party take a longer time that I expected. The boys are still drinking and chatting. I can't go home first since it is my birthday."

"Just say that you have to meet me..."

"I know... but I have no chance to say it. They are very loud."

"But, Oppa...." Joy really wanted to mad at him. She already prepared this much and waited for him this long, yet she decide to let it go. She sighed and just said, "Arraseo, Oppa..."

Sungjae could sense that Joy was upset. "I'll go home as soon as possible."

"It's Okay, Oppa... just enjoy your birthday party. Have fun..." Joy hung up the phone and tears rolled down on her cheeks, "Nappeun, Oppa..."

***

Sungjae had just arrived in his apartment around 11 pm. The boys was really drunk and crazy. He had really a hard time to dismiss the party. He was nearly mad and said that Joy already waited for him. Being half sober his member didn't really paid attention to him. Lucky that Eunkwang helped Sungjae to handle other member and let him went home. Sungjae regretted that he didn't left the party earlier. Joy must be sad about that.

Sungjae found his apartment dark. Maybe Joy already asleep, he didn't expect she waited for him. If he were Joy, he also would do the same. He would just go to sleep not caring all the things happen in the world.

He walked to the living room and he was surprised that she found Joy sat on the sofa, looked blankly at the cold foods and cake in front of her. That was really broke his heart. Joy already prepared this for him, yet he made her upset. Sungjae walked slowly and sat beside her. She didn't even looked at him.