In My Room-5

It will be NC-21. I warn you!

Underage and people who don't comfortable with mature content, please kindly push back button :))

***

Joy bent her head low. She really couldn't stand the loud sound of the fire work. She prayed to God that this show end quickly. She was struggling to hold her fear and trying to do all the performance professionally.

She hate firework and those loud banging sound. It brought her trauma back. But unfortunately no one cares. She always beg to her manager to tell the event organizer to not using firework during RV's performance, but nobody took it seriously. They still used it anyway, they said they need firework to enliven the show. So she was alone who need to endure the pain.

Joy literally ran to RV's dressing room after their performance ended. Irene ran after her and caught her arm.

"Sooyoungie... It's okay... It's okay..." Irene whispered as she hugged the younger girl.

***

The fancam always spread so fast like a wild fire. Thanks to social media. Being whipped and possessive boyfriend, Sungjae always search all Joy's fancam whenever RV had performance schedule. To his horror, in the fancam he saw Joy covered her ear and ran to avoid the firework. He instantly pressed the speed dial number 1, it was Joy's number.

"Oppa..." He heard her sobbed.

"Sooyoungie, Gweanchanha?"

"I'm okay now, Oppa. I was afraid a little bit, but it's okay."

"You still at the venue?"

"I'm on my way to dormitory."

"I'll go there after I finished my schedule. Wait for me."

"Arraseo, Oppa."

"Okay. See you soon."

Sungjae hung up the phone. He looked at the clock and prayed that his schedule end quickly. He really needed to be there, beside his Joy. All he wanted to do was hugging her. It was sad that he couldn't be there. It hurt to saw her struggled alone to endure the trauma. Oh God, he couldn't wait any longer to run to her.

***

Sungjae arrived at RV's dormitory past midnight. Irene let him in and said that Joy was in her room. He found Joy curled under her blanket.

"Hey." Sungjae sat beside her as he patted her shoulder.

"Oppa..." Joy sat down and instantly hugged Sungjae.

"I'm here." Sungjae brushed her long hair.

"I was scared."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Why you have to be sorry?"

"Because I'm not there when you feel frightened because of that damn fireworks."

"It's not your fault and BTOB has no schedule in that event." Joy said, "You being here as soon as your schedule end is more than enough." Joy snuggled to him more.

"Wanna sleep over in my place?" Asked Sungjae.

Joy nodded. He needed to be in his arm and let Sungjae sleep over in RV's dorm wasn't a great idea. So she asked Irene whether she could sleep in Sungjae's apartment. Basically Irene never forbid her. They were adult and Irene believe Sungjae could take care of Joy.

Joy had her things in Sungjae's apartment so she didn't need to pack. They went to the basement and got in to Sungjae's car. They smoothly went out from the building. It was late and nobody's there.