In My Room-2

Sooyoungie, eoddiya?

Joy looked at the simple message on her phone.

In my dorm, Oppa. I just finished my schedule.

I'll pick you up.

Okay.

Joy packed her bag and got ready. She wore simple makeup and checked herself in the mirror once more. She wanted to look pretty in front of her man. Yes, her man, Yook Sungjae. She really wanted to claim publicly that the awesome, handsome and cute namja was hers. But well, the industry that she lived in wouldn't allow that. So she accepted that she only could love him discreetly. She was totally fine with that, as long as he was by her side.

I'm in the basement of your dorm.

Joy read his message. She took her cap and mask to disguise herself. "Eonnie, I'm going."

"Okay. Take care," said Wendy. She already knew where Joy went when she had her day off.

Since Red Velvet had their day off, most members went home to their parent house. Since Wendy's family was in Canada, she stayed in their dorm.

"It's okay I leave you like this, Eonni?" asked Joy.

"Aish, it's not the first time. Just go! It's a rare time you can be together with him." said Wendy.

Her members really liked Sungjae and supported their relationship. Both Joy and Sungjae were good persons and always maintained their clean image. That was why both of their agencies allowed their relationship as long as they kept it a secret.

"Thank you, Eonni. I'm going."

Joy went down to the basement. Sungjae's car already parked there. Actually, that was his parent car. He borrowed it to make it less suspicious.

Joy heart was racing. Finally, after a long schedule, she could meet with him again. It was strange that she still has the same feeling like the first time they met. It was always exciting. Joy opened the passenger seat and hopped in. There, his namja smiled lovingly at her.

"Anyeong, Nae aegiya..." He said.

"What 'Baby'? I'm a woman."

"You are still a baby." Sungjae reached her hands and clasped it thigh. "Bogoshippeo..."

Joy smiled widely. She really loved it when Sungjae expressed his feeling like this. It was difficult for him to express his feeling before but now he did that naturally... and that was only for her.

"Na do, Oppa. I miss you more."

"Aniya! I miss you more!"

"I miss you more!"

There came their silly encounter. They were both very playful and childish sometimes. But that was the things that they enjoyed very much.

"Arraseo. I know that my charm really affects you, Joiya," said Sungjae proudly.

"Ah, jinjja!" Joy hit his arm lovingly.

"Your love is overflowing that you always hit me. Oppa do saranghae, Sooyoungie." Sungjae grinned playfully.

"You love me?" asked Sooyoung.

"Of course."

"You love me?" Joy asked him again. She leaned on him, asking for something.