In My Room-3

Breaking News!

BTOB Sungjae and DIA Jooeun are reported dating.

What the f*ck?

Joy felt like she wanted to bang her phone and step on it until it broke. What on earth this kind of rumor spread out?

Yook Sungjae was reported dating with DIA Jooeun? Who was she? How come?

"Sooyoungie..." Wendy called. She knew that news must upset her.

"Don't talk to me, Eonni. Leave me alone," said Joy.

Joy's aura was so scary. She might eat alive anyone who tried to talk to her. Better Wendy really left her alone until she calmed down. Well, she would never calm down until she met Sungjae to ask him about all of this shit.

It was impossible. She still talked, laughed and flirted over the phone last night. They were really excited because tomorrow they would meet in Sungjae's apartment. And now, in less than 24 hours, this funny thing happened.

Joy knew that BTOB had VLive before Eunkwang left for army service. She couldn't ask him right there and then and that made her frustrated.

This was stupid.

Stupid rumor.

The plan was after Sungjae had VLive, he would fetch Joy in her dorm. But the plan changed. Joy was so angry that she didn't want to see his face in front of the door. She went to Sungjae's apartment alone instead.

Don't fetch me. I'll go alone.

Joy wrote a short message to Sungjae. When Sungjae read her message, he knew that she was angry and upset. There was no different from him. He was really, really angry. How come someone irresponsible used his name? for what purpose? He didn't even know. Hell, he didn't want to know. He didn't care. Joy was the one he worried about. Making her sad was the last thing he ever did.

"Calm down, Sungjae-ah." Eunkwang patted his shoulder.

"How come, Hyung? This is crazy," said Sungjae.

"I know."

"I'm sorry, Hyung. Because of me BTOB..."

"It's not even your fault, Sungjae-ah! You know it, we know it!" said Changsub.

"There, there... some crazy girl who desperately wanted to date you." Ilhoon laughed.

"He isn't available anymore since he met Joy. A lovesick puppy and Joy is his master." Minhyuk added.

Everyone laughed. But Sungjae was only one who remained silent.

"Gwaenchana!" said Eunkwang.

"It's fine with me, but Sooyoung? She might be upset," said Sungjae.

"Woah mossitge!" said Peniel, "Since when you become this manly?"

"Ask me if you want to know." said Hyunshik since he often met with Bbyu couple because of 'Young Love' project. He could see clearly that Sungjae was head over heels to Joy since then.

"We have to do V Live after this. Don't make such a face. You look like you want to eat a human." said Eunkwang.

VLive was going well. But yeah, Sungjae really want to show that he was annoyed with the rumor. He wrote his cup with "Meok-Geum" words, "Don't pay attention to unnecessary thing". Let the world know this was the most ridiculous thing. After that, he was kind of forget about the dating news. He was too carried away with their V Live. This was the last event with their leader after all. He only could send the best prayer for his beloved hyung.