In My Room-1

Joy walked fast from her practice room after she bid good bye to her members. She proceeded to SM basement to meet certain person. She really anticipated it and couldn't contain her excitement. She couldn't walk slower. All she wanted was reaching certain car as soon as possible.

There a familiar car that she aimed for already parking there. She literally ran then she opened the passenger door as soon as she arrived.

"Anyeong." she said cutely.

"I saw you running. Do you miss me that much?" Yes. The person that she really wanted to meet was the one and only Yook Sungjae.

It had been a long time she has a very comfortable relationship with him. They were the best friend, best partner, the best person for each other. Destiny made them meet in a program "We Got Married". Since then, they felt that they found their match and never had the intention to let go of each other.

"Like you don't miss me too, Oppa." she huffed.

Sungjae smiled so wide.

"Of course." Sungjae leaned on her to fasten her seat belt. "Neomu bogoshipeo." then he kissed her cheek, made her blushed.

Sungjae grinned, "Aegi." he pinched her cheek.

Joy didn't remember when Sungjae started to express his feeling so well. He often said what was on his mind. He naturally made skinship with her. He used to say lovey-dovey things and another cringe worthy flirt. And yes, he also boldly showed his jealousy. This side of Sungjae was new for her. Back at WGM time, Sungjae seems didn't affect by her first love story. But now, he was freaking jealous for every single thing. His gesture screamed that all of Joy's affection must be for him. It was kind of annoying but deep down inside, Joy really loved it. Because who was not?

"Just in my cheek?" Joy teased.

Sungjae chuckled. Damn his voice was so deep and it kind of sexy. "What else, Joiya?" he teased her back.

"Aniya." she huffed and faced the window.

Sungjae always knew when Joy up to something or when she wanted something. It was clearly written on her face. Usually, Sungjae acted oblivious about that and teased her more. But well, not today, not when he desperately missing this cute yeoja.

"Come here." Sungjae pulled her hand, persuaded her to face him.

Well, seems that Joy wouldn't listen to him. So Sungjae leaned on her and kissed her cheek first. That made Joy automatically faced Sungjae. He didn't miss a chance to capture her lips. He swiftly held her hips and his other hand touched her cheek. Their kiss was never innocent. Well, maybe only their first kiss which was innocent and the rest... well yeah. They both were adult with passionate desire. Even though Sungjae was so delicate and careful back at WGM era, he also had a wild side too. He was a normal healthy man after all. It was a big lie if he has no desire towards Joy.

He was the first who kissed her like that. He unleashed his romantic side and gladly Joy accepted it well. Even she responded as eager as he was.

Sungjae kissed her so deeply. He opened his mouth only to capture again her full lips. Joy's hand crept to Sungjae's back and hugged him tightly. Sungjae started to nibble her lower lip and enjoyed her soft lips. He pecked her several times before fully sucked her lower lips and grazed it with his teeth.

He groaned. Her lips were the most delicious thing on earth.

Joy's heart beat so hard. She always thought that his groan was very sexy. It made her excited and molded her lips with his even more. Their kiss was so passionate and wet. Their saliva mixed and no one cared.