Training

3rd person POV

Aizawa and his new teenage companion walk into his small apartment. "For a man with a lot of money, you sure do live small." Y/n said looking around. Aizawa went over to the table and grabbed an unopened phone that was sitting there. "Here you'll need this incase of emergencies." Y/n looked between him and the phone with a skeptical look, "Emergency? You do realise I literally kill people, correct? I don't need protection from somebody who looks homeless. I will take the phone though." She starts walking away then realizes she has no idea where she is going. "Uhm old man where is my room?" Aizawa looked up from the spot he was laying on the couch. "Second door on the left." Y/n walked to the second door and opened it.

"This is absolutely disgusting." She set the hospital bag of belongings down. Everything was pink. The walls, carpet, bed, dresser, even the closet door was pink. Y/n walked back out of the room, "Hey homeless man, I'm running to the store I'll be back soon!" "Do you need money?" Y/n looked at the tired man "I think you need it more than me. Be back soon." And she was out the door.

Y/n pov

I may have been out of touch from the world for four years but I'm not fucking stupid. I know the only reason the hero's want me, is to get their money for their fancy school. I walk through the bustling streets as it begins to go dark.I go to different shops consisting of clothing, paint, shoes, and magazines. My guns weren't empty but it is always good to have back up. I head back to the apartment with Aizawa. We just met but he's pretty cool, he's quiet and lets me think. He doen't seem to want to do this.

Over the next few weeks we train. Mostly we do hand to hand combat. I don't have a quirk so it's an up and a down. We see the other hero's occasionally but I only get along with the Big Three. Mirio is always loud but he's funny and nice to have, Nejire sweet and uderstanding, while Tamaki is just like me and sits there quietly observing. We don't hang out or anything, but when the heros have a meeting, they are usually the ones I go by. Some of them have actually stopped calling me a villian.

"Y/n, this Monday is the first day of class. So you will come with me to class and attend as a normal student." I look at Aizawa, "Are you gonna be able to teach a class Mr.Insomniac?" "Haha Y/n so funy." He says straight faced. Even though I don't like or trust heros, Aizawa is different. He isn't focing me to do this, he couldn't care less.

Timeskip to Monday~ 3rd person POV

Y/n gets to class early since she rode with Aizawa. She goes to a seat in the back of the class and sets her back pack down next to her. Y/n eaches into her back pocket and and pulls out her phone scrolling random websites and social media. After about half an hour she hears foot steps wlaking into class. Looking up she see's a boy with bluish hair. Standing up the boy walk over to her, "Hello my name's Tenya Iida from Semei Academy." He stuck his hand out to shake. Y/n returned the gesture, "Y/n L/n, uh nice to meet you."

"What school do you come from?" Y/n looks at the boy who is only a few inches taller, "I didn't go to middle school Iida." Y/n turns around and returns to her seat in the back with her phone. More teenagers file into the room, ranging from short to tall, plain and...pink? A few students look over to Y/n's direction, before an eager boy with green hair rushes up to Y/n. "H-hey I know you from somewhere."

Y/n looks up to the boy before standing up, "The news maybe?" the green haired boy cocks his head to the side. "You're Y/n L/n right?" the boy sticks his hand out to shake, "Yea and you are?" The boy blushes when their hands touch, "I-i-i-i-izuku M-m-midoriya." Y/n nods her head 'Nice to meet you Midoriya." Y/n returns to her seat while Midoriya goes and finds a seat. "It is disrespectful to the students who have been in this class before aswell as the people who made the desks, for you to put your feet on the desk, don't you agree?" Y/n looks over and sees Iida yelling at a boy with spiky ash blonde hair. "I don't give a damn four eyes."'