Now or never

"I love you Izuku Midoriya and for that I'm sorry."

Those words swirled through Izuku's brain for the entirety of the next day. Why would Y/n hope I hate her? Did she actually think I was sleeping or did she just hope I was?

"Hey wonder boy you good?" He was snapped out of his trance when he heard Y/n's voice.

"Oh uh yeah I'm fine. Is Glitch gonna be at the warehouse today?"

"I don't see why he wouldn't be, why?"

"I uh need to talk to him about something."

Y/n looked to Izuku confused as they continued walking to the warehouse, "You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Of course."

"Ok good."

As they walked through the door Glitch immedietly spun in his chair to look a the two, "Ki and Sam are waiting for you Y/n, and Deku I need to talk to you."

"I need to talk to you too."

Y/n looked between the two before rolling her eyes and heading to the back with Sam and Ki, "You two are fucking weird."

After the boys heard the door slam shut Glitch turned to Izuku, "So what's the emergency you had?"

Izuku took a deep breath before talking, "She said she loved me, I mean I was sleeping, not really but that's not the point. She said she loved me and wished I hated her."

Midoriya finished telling Glitch what he heard as he sat quietly.

"I just can't believe she actually did it."

"What do you mean?"

Glitch shrugged his shoulders as he put his glasses on, "I know I told her to but I didn't think she would."

"So you knew what she was gonna say?!"

"Of course not , I told her to express her feelings that's it."

"Oh my gods...what am I gonna do?!"

Glitch shrugged his shoulders yet again, "That's up to you, you could confess also, or watch her date someone else she doesn't like as much as you."

"Yea right, she says she likes me, but what if she's just confused and thinks that because she want's to learn more about hero's weaknesses?"

"That was a lot of thought in one sentence man."

"I know."

"Now listen, Y/n is a lot of thing's, a liar isn't one of them. She's manipulative sure, she can be a bitch sure, but deep down she's not that bad. I say if you like her tell her."

Midoriya looked to Glitch confused, "How long have you known Y/n?"

"I don't know a long time, she came to Germany for one of her first missions. We went to the same middle school for a few months before an...event happend."

Flash back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Welcome your new classmate. Introduce yourself miss." The teacher said as she pat Y/n's back. Y/n gave a small wave and a smile.

"Hi I'm Y/n pleasure to meet you."

A certain brunette smiled at Y/n as she made her way to a seat. As she sat down the brunette smiled and stuck his hand out for her to shake, "Hi my name's Brian, but you can call me Glitch."

"Y/n you can call me Sharp."

Class continued until the bell rang, dismissing the middle schoolers for lunch.