𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨《𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙙》

Tw: noneRequested by my bestie hedyslamarr hope you like this❤

Tw: none
Requested by my bestie hedyslamarr hope you like this❤

1971

The gentle sounds of rain fell outside Pete's cozy flat, while he and Lizzy finished watching how to marry a millionaire, to complete their Lauren Bacall movie binge.

Lizzy had laid back into Pete, her head resting on his chest, listening to even soothing beat of his heart. The ending credits of the movie began, and that's when Pete carefully got up to turn off the movie.

"Want to listen to some music, love?" Pete asked, making his way over to the record player, starting to flip through a crate of records.

"Sure" Lizzy gave a smile, which Pete quickly returned

"Well, what do you want to listen to then?"

"Surprise me" Lizzy chuckled, waiting for Pete to come spoil her with his love and affection.

After a few moments of the rain being the only form of sound, Again by Doris Day began following throughout the room. Pete grinned to himself, before walking over to the bed, and laying next to Lizzy this time.

Lizzy was quick to lay ontop of the guitarist, and nuzzle her face into the crook of his neck, never wanting to be apart from Pete. Never wanting to waste this dreamy moment of being with the one Lizzy loved, which was Pete Townshend himself.

~Not Edited