𝘽𝙚𝙙𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙《𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙮》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1975

The morning sun crept through the white sheer curtains, casting a pretty pattern across the hardwood floor, waking you up in the process, due to the brightness of it all.

Groaning, you sat up to see the scattered clothes from the intimate events, that happened the previous night before, making you smirk and look over at the head of messy, dark locks laying next to you.

A content sigh escaped your lips as you admired Freddie's beautiful features. Everything about him seemed to be perfectly sculpted, and he was something truly different, something that you adored and loved.

You couldn't help but bring your soft hand up, and softly caress his cheek, causing Freddie to stir in his deep slumber, before the telephone that sat on the wooden bedside table, began ringing loudly. Cursing to yourself, you went to go grab the device but Freddie somehow beat you to it, and leaned over you, holding the device up to his ear.

"Hello?" Freddie's raspy morning voice making you laugh softly to yourself since you knew Freddie was not the greatest morning person, and definitely did not like being awoken from a good sleep.

"Not happening, now fuck off, Roger!" Freddie slammed the phone down, and repositioned himself up against the headboard, glancing over at you with a smile smile, his hand resting on your thigh.

"What did Rog want?" You asked, trying to contain a smile from Freddie's loving gestures; he really was a sweetheart to you. Freddie and you held the eye contact for a moment, basking in eachothers beautiful orbs, until you noticed how wild his bedhead was, causing you to stifle a laugh.

"He keeps insisting that we put 'I'm in love with my car' on our upcoming alb- what's so funny darling?" Freddie had a look of annoyance, that quickly turned to confusion.

"Love, you have the craziest hair right now" you covered your mouth with your hand, preventing anymore laughs from slipping out, while you watched Freddie get up, and look into the mirror of the vanity, a smile forming on his lips as he realized how ridiculous he looked.

"Hmm I think this might be my new look actually, what do you think, love?" Freddie joked before walking back over to the bed, and laying on top of you, before he started to affectionately cover your face with sweet kisses until you laughed even more.

"I think you're a fool, but I love you no matter what

~Not Edited