-Added Scene-

Third person POV

Levi made his way to Erwin's office as requested, and shut the door behind him.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked, his tone somewhat questioning.

"Ah, Levi, yes." Erwin rose from his leather seat and placed himself on the couch to the far left of his office. "Sit, please."

Once Levi complied, Erwin continued.

"As you know, Y/N and Hange have officially become a couple. Despite what occurred at the ball."

Levi's jaw clenched.

"You never commented on why I believed you were jealous. I was wondering why you didn't deny it, or bring it up again." Erwin looked to him inquisitively.

"You know why, Erwin." Levi's gaze was now at the floor, refusing to return to Erwin's eyes.

"Am I correct in assuming you have...a physical and maybe emotional attraction to me, Levi?" His voice was gentle, no longer commanding as his usual tone, but softer, and kinder.

"If you were, what would it matter?"

"Well, if I was correct, and you confirmed my suspicions, I would have no choice but to admit that I return those feelings for you." Erwin, for the first time since Levi had met him, sounded unsure of himself, worried that maybe for some reason this was all wrong and a misunderstanding. "Then again, as I said, only if you confirmed my suspicions."

It was all Levi needed to hear.

"I confirm them." Levi closed the distance between them and planted a kiss onto Erwin's lips. For a moment, he froze, but soon returned it, cupping Levi's face and revelling in the feeling of holding the younger scout closer than he ever had been able to. Closer than he ever thought he could.

For once, behind the walls protecting all of humanity, there was a sense of happiness and relief for the Survey Corps' Commander.

Ok ok I'm done, I needed to write it
Now I flee
Farewell
-S💕