Race Me!

The sun had settled on New York, and the two spent the evening making love to each other. Leonardo slept ever so soundly on his husbands chest. Raphael looked at his ring, it had only been one month since they got married.

Smiling Raphael looked down at his mate for the millionth time in his life, he planted a soft kiss on Leo's forehead and slipped into a peaceful sleep. Resting his tired eyes after a long day of patrol, and fighting what was left of the Purple Dragons.

When the sun climbed it's way into a beautiful blue sky making another day happen for the world, Master Splinter awoke in the early hours in the morning. He had walked out of his room and threw the dojo and to the kitchen. He saw his oldest son standing by the stove setting a tea pot on it.

Leo s stood silently staring at the stove then smiled to him self and starting the coffee machine for when Donnie awoke. Leo looked at the toaster and shook his head making Splinter chuckle. Leo always ended up breaking or burning the toaster. Leonardo looked at splinter and smiled "Morning Sensei..." he yawned. "Good morning Leonardo..." Splinter smiled.

Leo had none of his gear on or his mask. He usually put it on when he awoke but after last night he just wanted to make tea and watch tv with a blanket wrapped around him and do nothing. "Would you like a cup, father?" The old rats son asked. "Yes, please." He said setting himself down at the table. Leo smiled getting two cups down from the tall cupboards. He set them down gently on the counter and then turned to sit across from his father.

"So, sensei, how'd you sleep?" leo asked with a thin smile. "Very well my son..and you?" Splinter asked returning the smile. "I slept great, thank you for asking." Leo turned to see if the pot was boiling, then turning his attention back to his father. "How is everything going with your marriage?" Leonardo's face lit up. "I know it's only the first mouth but it's going great. I don't thing getting married really changed anything...it just gave us different titles."

Splinter nodded. "Just remember if you have any problems you can always come to me for support.." Splinter said with a smile. Leonardo nodded getting up to take the pot off the stove, before the whistle got to loud and woke up his brothers, or worse his mate. It was always a bad thing to do, waking up Raphael was like waking up a bear before winter was over. Wrong and Dangerous.

Poring the boiling water into cups he put the bags in and waited for a short time before removing them. He picked them up carefully and brought them over to the table sliding it to his father and then setting his in front of him. Out of nowhere and good friend of there's game threw the entrance of the lair shouting with a huge smile on his face.

Leo jumped and Splinter look at the friend with a questioning look. "What is so exciting you had to come in the lair and scream like a madman!" Barked leo. "DUDE! I JUST WON 2,000 BUCKS!" Casey shouted.

Then his face went white looking at the hallway entrance where his best friend stood. "YOU ARE SO EXCITED YOU HAD TO COME INTO THE LAIR AND WAKE EVERYBODY UP AT 6 IN THE MOTHER FUCKING MORNING?!" Raph growled.

"Raphael! Watch your language!" Splinter warned. "Bro I'll share I promise!" Casey said in defense. Donnie walked out of his room glaring at Casey. "I was up all night working on the shell razor and more retro mutagen and you run in here screaming?!?!" Don yelled crossing his arms.

Then Mikey came out and stood by don "I was up trying to not only bet my hight score but I was fighting boss battles!!" Mikey said crossing his arms. April came out of Donnie's room rubbing her eyes "wha's goin' on guys..." she yawned. The three growled and walked to the kitchen and got their morning started. Great. Now it's gonna be a grumpy day. Leo got up and got the milk out for his mates cereal and orange juice and butter for Mikey's toast.

"I already started your coffee don.." leo said with a smile. "Thanks Leo." Donnie said coldly after a yawn. "Thanks bro..." Mikey smiled grabbing the juice and butter. Raphael grabbed a bowl and a spoon turning towards the cupboards only to have the cereal and the milk handed to him by his husband who smiled slightly.

"Thanks babe." Raph said taking it and get a bowl prepared. Leo sat down and Casey told April how he had gotten the money. His brothers sat down at the table eating and drinking their food.

Raphael looked at leo and just smiled and turned back to his food. Odd.. "Leo, I was thinking we should go looking through the sewers for any kraang activity. They might be working under ground, an if they get too close to the lair were screwed." Donnie spoked after a few sips of his coffee.

"That's a good idea. Casey, your coming too, and your going with mikey. Don, April you two will go with each other and Raph and I will go with each other." he revived nods from his family and a groan from Casey. Mikey frowned "hey don't use me to punish him!" They all chuckled. Raph silently ate his cereal. Leo frowned.

Raphael always had trouble sleeping. So he sleeps in so he get full hours of sleep. Leo frowned. "Sweetie if you wanna stay home and sleep you can.." leo said putting a hand on Raphs forearm.

Raph pulled away from the touch. "Ther' ain't no reason ta go back ta sleep now. 'M 'lready awake.." Raph grumbled annoyance poring threw ever word. leo nodded and drank his tea.

Splinter looked at his tired son. He frowned. The room filled with chatter about the dreams they had last night. Raph stood suddenly making everyone jump,he walked to the sink and set his bowl down in it, he made his way over to the fridge and grabbed a beer then walked to the couch sitting down. Raph never drank much around his father but he didn't care. Splinter didn't like the fact that it was only six in the morning and his son was popping open a beer bottle. He was a grown man, yes, but splinter would still tell him no because of how early it was, but considering Raphael would be calmer this way he let it pas.

Leo new there was something else bothering his mate. He stirred in his sleep all night. He put his bowl in the sink and walked over to his mate. "May i?" Leo asked looking at Raphs side. Raph nodded and leo quickly cuddled with Raphs side grabbing a blanket that sat on the head rest of the couch. wrapping it around him self he kissed Raphs cheek several times until Raph smiled.

Raphael reached for the remote and turned on the news. "Breaking news." The woman with blonde hair said behind a desk. "A group of men were caught EXPERIMENTING on children. Most of the children were quickly returned home, sadly some did not make it and many are lost." She nodded and a short video played of the men being arrested "Finally the cops in this city did somethin'" Raph mumbled.

Leo nodded and cuddled into his mates side. "That's sad tho...children being experiments. It's so wrong."

Two hours past of Raph snoring loudly into Leo's ear as he watched Space Heroes. Leonardo didn't mind, it was comforting to him now usually it was annoying to some people, not leo, he loved it. He rested his head on Raph's chest. Mikey came up behind the couch and tapped his leader on the shoulder. "Hey, bro, you ready to go?" He asked.

Leonardo nodded "Ya..jus let me get the sleeping giant up." Mikey chuckled walking away. Leo looked up at Raph. "Hey baby, it's time to get up. Were gonna go look for down kranng stuff."

Raph moaned and opened his eyes slightly. "ughhhh, fine.." They both got up but before leo could walk away he was pulled into the strong arms of his lover.

Raphael nuzzled his neck and then breathed in his comforting scent. "I wanna jus sit down and cuddle all day." He said taking a deep breath. leo nodded.

"Later okay, Big Daddy?" Leo said rubbing his shell. Raph nodded letting go. They both made their way to there group. Mikey gave them a look, "Big Daddy? seriously?" leo blushed rolling his eyes nodding his head. Raphael smirked "oh hell ya. I can name some fer ya if ya like?" Mikey quickly shook his head no.

Soon they where on their ways. Everyone teamed up and walked down their assigned tunnels. But soon for the newly weds the quite tunnel got boring, there wasn't any sigh of the kraang. Raph let out a frustrated sigh. leo looked at him and then down at their hands. They swung back and forth.

"Wanna race?" Raph smirked. leo nodded "sure why not?" Then they were off, side by side running to the end of the tunnel.

Panting, running, sprinting, trying there hardest to beat each other, two lovers, butting heads, competing for the hell of it. But something caught Leo's eye.