Fine, You win

Raph was waken up early by a soft kiss placed to his lips, wait no, that was just him dreaming, he woke up to ice water being splashed on him by no other to so called Dr. Prakingstine himself.

Raphael shot up looked around wiping the water off his face, he then spotted Mikey running off to the dojo. Raph quickly got up and followed. He ended up skidding to a stop, after seeing his mate in the kitchen holding the baby at his hip, she was drinking to what looked to be warm milk in a sippy cup.

Raphael couldn't help but smile. He walking into the kitchen his anger wearing off. Olivia saw him and buried her face in Leo's shoulder. Leo turned around to see Raph standing there.

Raph looked around and then back at Leo. "Ya know I.. I thought about it a lot last night, and of course everything came down to I love you... and if you think taking her is right, I'll accept that. I'm sorry." Raph said with a soft smile. leo smiled and motioned him over. "come met our daughter." Raph smiled and went over to them.

Leo looked at Olivia, "Olivia, this is your daddy, he, just like I, loves you very much, and he won't hurt you, none of us will." Leo promised. Olivia slowly nodded and looked at Raph, she waved slightly and he waved back.

"Has she said anything?" Raph asked. Leo shoot his head. "Nothing yet, but I understand." Raph nodded in agreement. "She's been through a lot, it's understandable. Of course she's not gonna trust anyone of us. Maybe you," Leo nodded. "She slept all night, she's probably exhausted..." Donatello came in eyes having bags under them and a frown on his face.

"Morning don," they said in unison. He just waved and moved over to the coffee machine. "Well I have to get pay back on Mikey," Raph said making cereal, when he was done he poured salt in it. "Okay when he comes in I'll offer it to him and say you made it Leo and all of us agree." Raph said making his own bowl.

Mikey's soon came in after everyone was eating and looked at the bowl in front of his chair. "Who made this..?" Mikey asked sitting down. "I did."
Leo said drinking his tea, "I thought you were still asleep so I made it for you when you wake up." Leo explained.

Mikey nodded sitting "okay." He said going to take a bite them stopped himself. "Don?" Donnie sighed "ya Leo made it, it's safe..." Mikey nodded and took a bite, after a moment he spit it out "EW!" He yelled. Raph bursted out laughing "YOU FELL FOR IT ASS HOLE!" Mikey glared. "Raphael Language," splinter said. "Hai Sensei," Raph said his laugher dying down.

Mikey pouted "Fine, You win."