Gone To Hell

Everything Raphael heard echoed, every foot step, hushed whispered, "We need him, we a cant kill him. Not yet, we need more out of him." A sigh escaped Razar, Shredder growled "He isn't useful to us at the moment put him in the dungeon." Razar grabbed Raphael and dragged him to the dungeon. Raphael's head spun and he looked around body ached and his tongue felt of sand paper.

Razar kicked him into the cell and chuckled as Raphael groaned and struggled to get up. Razar locked the cell up then walked away mumbling to himself. Raph leaned against the wall pained.  Hurry up guys, please... Raphael thought to himself.

Leo and Mikey took down several foot bots angrily. Donnie worked on hacking the system. Which was easy because Baxter Stockman was a complete idiot compared to Donnie. Donnie and them then rushed into the building guns blazing.

Everything to Leo was red, he was blinded by his love the one thing Master Splinter feared when they confessed their love. Being a group of brothers was bad enough but to be completed lovers pushed it to the max. Donnie and Mikey were fighting out of love for their brother Leo was fighting for his whole world. Leo swung his Katana hitting anything that came between him and the love of his life.

Raphael had water thrown on his face, he gasped as he came to full consciousness. Shredder smiled "Your family is here to save you but I'm afraid they won't get to you soon enough..." Raphael spit "I'm not telling you shit." Shredder shrugged "Figured it would come to this. Now watch all of them die." He pulled up a hologram showing the turtles getting surrounded "Now what was it you said Raphael..?" Shredder smirked under the mask. Raphael growled, son of a bitch.