9.

Roman

I was slightly worried about Virgil but decided to brush it off. He'd tell us if he's not feeling well.

I slept through the end of my classes and for some reason, dreamt about Virgil.
I was cONQUERING THE DRAGONWITCHS TERRITORY! Ahem- and saved the damsel in distress, Virgil.

I walked out of my last lesson with a small group of 'friends'. These friends aren't really nice but they like me. They appreciate me and praise me. Sometimes I feel left out but they always let me in.

Maybe that's why I just stick by them.

As we were walking out the school building I heard very quiet sniffling in the boys bathroom.
It sounded like someone was crying. Why is that voice familiar?

"Uh you guys go off without me. I need the bathroom," I spoke with a wave as I walked into the bathroom.

Virgil?!

I recognise that voice now. It's Virgil!

I walked up to the stall I heard crying in and knocked quietly after making sure no one else was here.

"Virgil? Are you okay? Are you crying?" I spoke softly.

Soon the door opened and I saw a bruised up Virgil with tear streaks down his face. He was bleeding from small cuts along his hands and face.

"I'm okay," he quickly steeled himself as he wiped his eyes. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to see if you're okay, but obviously you aren't. How about we get back to the dorm, okay?" I responded calmly as I wiped some blood off his cheek.

He just nodded and started walking out. I quickly followed after and we walked silently towards our dorm.

I was mainly just afraid to start conversing. He seemed so tired I didn't want to bother him. I was afraid he'd hate me because I'm annoying him.

Once we got home, I quickly realised Logan and Patton were gone. They're probably 'hanging out' but low-key having a date with neither of them knowing.

I started silently cleaning his little cuts as he flicked through his phone with a sigh.
"Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked quietly as he shook his head slightly. "Not really," he mumbled as he stood up.

He was about to walk away when he stopped. "Could we... watch a movie or something?" He mumbled and I just happily nodded and stood. "Let's watch Disney in my room," I smiled as I let him I. My room.

I got some snacks and blankets and let him sit down.

We got comfortable as I started playing Tangled. We ended up changing it to Snow White when he started crying at one of the mother gothel scenes.

Throughout the movie he shuffled closer abs closer until we were basically cuddling. But no homo. So.

"Thank you princey," I heard him mumble but by the time I looked down, he was asleep.

I just smiled and pulled him closer, closing my own eyes abs letting myself fall asleep.