one

April 14th 2021
3:22 pm

"NEVVV!" Josh yelled as he threw open the blinds. The Miami sun shone threw causing the girl to wake up.

"Fuck off Richards" Nevada groaned as she pulled the blanket over her head.

"No" Josh said as he lay down beside her on their shared bed, pulling the blanket off her head.

"Get up fuckers- oh you're up" Bri said as she threw open the bedroom door.

"Thank god you weren't fucking" Brianna laughed as she put a hand over her heart.

"We start filming in five" Bri told the two as she left the room shutting the door behind her.

"Remind be how you convinced me to do this?" Nevada asked Josh.

"Not sure" Josh repiled as he got off the bed, pulling Nev up with him.

"To get ready or to not get ready" Vada questioned as she stood in the mirror.

"Bro you're literally in my boxers and my shirt and there's a giant ass hickey on your neck" Josh informed Nevada.

"Okay well I can put my hair on my neck, fuck no my hair's messy do you have a hat?" Vada said as she pushed all her hair to the side of her nick with the hickey. Josh laughed as he grabbed one of his hats from the desk putting it on the girl's head.

"Where are my shoes" Nevada began laughing as she looked under the bed as well as in the bathroom and couldn't find them. "I just want my converse" She groaned as she flopped down on the bed.

"Come on. we'll find them later" Josh said as he pulled her off the bed. He was holding her infront of him and carried her downstairs like a koala on a tree.

"What the hell" Griffin laughed as the two entered the living room, where the podcast was being filmed.

"The fuck is this" Dave questioned when he looked up from his notes.

"She couldn't find her shoes then got pissed off" Josh said before going out to the pool area to look for the converse. They were infact by the pool. Nevada had left them there after Josh threw her into the pool. Vada jumped down from the boy to put on her shoes.

"Why the fuck aren't you wearing socks?" Josh asked.

"Cause it's either no socks or no bra or no jacket" Nevada told him before walking inside.

"Well you're not wearing any of those" Josh teased the girl.

"Fuck you" Vada said as she flipped him off.

"Okay" Josh responded. Griff, Dave and Bri had already started recording the podcast.

"So she found her shoes?" Dave asked.

"Yes sir" Nevada saluted before decideing to sit on the floor infront of Josh and Bri's feet.

"You do know there's a spot right here?" Josh asked motioning to beside him.

"Damn Vaids twice in three minutes" Josh laughed as she flipped him off again.

"Do you two not realize we're recording?" Dave chuckled earning Nevada to flip him off aswell.

"Three times in five minutes" Josh counted.

"We already did the intro while you two were looking for her shoes, we were gonna talk about something else but let me adress this" Dave paused, looking Vada up and down. "What the fuck are you wearing??" He asked motioning to Vada's outfit.

"I'm sorry I woke up literaly five minutes ago to come film YOUR fucking podcast so we're not commenting on what I'm wearing" Nevada stated.

"You're not even in the fucking frame!" Dave exclaimed.