sixteen

February 21st 2023
1:50 pm

"I wanna pierce my tits" Vada blurted out. The two were sat in her room, Vada sprawled across her bed and Josh on her floor.

"I'll take you in LA"

"Why not here?"

"Why would you do it here?" He scoffed.

"I can just take a nail and hammer and knock it in" She pretended to hold a nail in one hand and hammer in the other.

"Vada you're not piercing your tits with a nail and hammer"

"It'd work tho, if it makes you feel better I'll test it on you" She innocently smiled.

"You're gonna give yourself fucking herpes or something, don't do that"

"Speaking of herpes when're you going back to
LA? Also I doubt I'd get herpes from it, maybe tetanus"

"Tryna get rid of me already I see" He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Yes that's exactly it" She teased, pushing his face away.

"Next week Monday I think. The 27th whenever that is"

"Oh" She awkwardly responded as she tapped her cold fingers against her wrist.

"Do you miss LA?" He asked.

"Huh, why?"

"You were there with me for over a year Vaids"

"I mean kinda like I miss being close to everything but not the traffic"

"Did you miss me"

"Josh"

"C'mon Vada" He was growing serious.

"Of course I missed you"

"Then why'd you ghost me"

"If it makes you feel better I ghosted everyone" She half laughed.

"Vada"

"Josh, honestly I don't know. But I'm really fucking sorry. Can we please just drop it for now"

"Yo what is up live!" Josh had an ear to ear grin plastered on his face as he greeted his live.

r u back in canada

"Fuck yeah I'm back in Canada"

"This fucking cunt!" Vada yelled as she slammed her phone onto Josh's bed.

"Bro I'm live"

"Okay? Your live needs to hear my wrath. Bryce Hall is the fucking epitome of a ballsack and he's now number one public enemy. He's cancelled I'm reporting him to the fucking tea pages"

"Vaids you're gonna get me banned" Josh was still smiling.

who's vaids