After

Casey had just left, and Stella's plan was to wake the rest of the neighbors. They were on the counter kissing, Stella was feeling all over Kelly's naked back. She loved how strong it felt whenever he was kissing her, she couldn't wait just to scratch it.

Their kissing was intense, she had her a good grip of his back and her legs around his waist. He wasn't going anywhere, he sucked on her lips and while maintaining a firm grip on her waist with both his arms. He kissed her down her chin and onto her neck. This was making her tickle, all of her was tickling and her pussy was getting wet. And after kissing her neck to his liking, he licked all the way up to her ear. Slighty sucking on her earlobe.

"If you want to wake the neighbors, we will have to do more than that" she said letting out little gasp for air.

"Oh don't worry about that" he smiled.

She loved whenever he took control, the counter felt great. But it wasn't their first time on a surface that wasn't their bed, he looked at her and slid his hand under her sports bra.

"Take it off" she said demanding.

"Yes Chief"

So he took it off and threw it further, exposing her breast he liked so much. But he had an idea before getting down to business, Stella still had on her leggings and he still had his pjs on. He went to the fridge and grabbed some whip cream, and put some on both her nipples. He grabbed her yet again strongly by the waist, inclining her a little and ate the whip cream away. Swirling his tongue around her nipple, making sure to slurp the last bit of it. And as he was done with one nipple and got onto the other, doing the same thing and then licking his way back up to a kiss. She licked his lips in a desperate way, and after sharing a kissing she opened her mouth wise with a staring look.

He knew she wanted whip cream but he couldn't help "I could put something else down your throat"

"After" she said in a sexy way.

And that's all he needed. He let her waist go and lowered his hands to her jogging which he got rid off. He could tell her panties were already really wet, and he loved that. He slighty caressed it through the fabric.

"Kelly" she said as his light touch just sent shivers down her whole body.

He looked and then grabbed the whip cream yet again putting it all the way down her belly. He licked it starting from the bottom making his way up, Stella was enjoying him passing his tongue all over her body, but she wanted more. Her body was begging for more.

"Take it off already"

"You gotta wait Stella Kidd"

He grabbed her panties and slid them off, taking them completely off of her. Exposing her vagina, he made her put her legs up on the counter opening them wide. He yet again slightly rubbed it with his hands, it was moist and so smooth he loved it. He took off his pants and boxers.

He was hard. He grabbed his penis and looked at her, she was already naked on the counter. Her vagina getting more and more excited, she rubbed on it while he was deciding wether to put it in or not. She kept looking at him, and then grabbed his face licking his lips and then kissed him. She was letting him know she was ready.

"Oh now look here" he said as he saw more whip he had missed on her body.

He licked it, and suck a bit on her hard nipples. He grabbed his penis firmly, and just rubbed it on her clit. This only little action was making her pussy cream. He swirled it all around, teasing Stella yet again a bit more. And while she was letting out slight moans he penetrated her, while biting on his lips.

One. Then two thrust, he was starting to get a grip of the movement. Stella had her legs around him, their body were close and they could easily feel each other's heartbeat. Stella's naked chest on his just had a way of exciting him every time a little more. He caressed her back while thrusting her deep, and while caressing her back. He lowered his hand and got a good grip of her booty cheek. It was soft and squishy. All he wanted was to fuck her in the ass. But first he needed to make her cum.

So as the positon they were in was a bit too uncomfortable, at least for him. He quickly pushed everything off the counter, put the coffee machine down and laid Stella on the counter.

"It's lowkey cold" she said.

"It'll warm up" he smirked.

He got both her legs up on his shoulders, and penetrated her again. He loved to feel some of her weight on him, so he thrusted with all he had. Pounding her so hard, it felt like a earthquake was happening. He got his hands to her boobs and grabbed onto them while coming in and out of her. Her body was driving him crazy, so crazy he was about to nut. And as he kept feeling on her boobs, with one more thrust in him he came.

He took his dick out and ejaculated over her belly, she wiped it with her hands and with mischievous look on her face she licked it.

She got off the counter, she still wasn't satisfied and he knew that. And he knew with just one look at her naked body getting off the table he would be hard again. She rested her arms on the counter and she felt like shaking her ass a little, so she did. He loved how it always moving so in sync, he lightly smacked it.

He moved her hair to the side as he got close to her from the back and deposited a kiss on her neck which made her shiver but as she felt him hard again, she spread her legs a little. And he put it in, this time in time in her booty. She let out a gasp, she wasn't expecting him to do but he did and it felt amazing. And so they got to it, each stroke felt like heaven. He knew what she liked, and that was whenever he'd grabbed onto her vagina it would make her feel more. She loved to feel him in both her front and back. So as his dick was filling her ass, he inserted his fingers inside her vagina coming in and out of her.

"Make me cum"

Her moan was loud and demanding, which excited him more. He went faster, and faster. And her moan was getting each time louder, so loud that she now indeed was waking up the neighbors. And after Kelly last stroke she came but he always loved to tease her and so he kept his fingers inside her then making her squirt all over.

"I love that" he said happy to see his fingers drenched.

It felt so good, but they now had to clean and put everything back on the counter. They got to that still naked.

The last thing they had to put back was the bowl of fruit and they did. Stella did that.

"Didn't you want me to put something down my throat"

"I did"

"Is there any grapefruit"

"Yes in the fridge" he was a bit suspicious.

So really focused, she grabbed a grapefruit and cut it. Kelly maintained support on the counter, he looked at Stella get on her knees. She grabbed the grapefruit and put it around his penis. She lightly spit on the tip of his penis and with the help of both hands and her mouth she started sucking on his dick. She loved having him in her mouth, and as she got it out of her mouth it was all wet she slurped it back and got it all in again. She sucked on his balls, it was his weakness. It was sloppy and all she wanted was for it to be as dirty and possible. She let him cum all over her face, and as some got on her lips. She licked it.

"Damn" he just said.

She knew whenever he was speechless that's because the job was well done. She got up, he grabbed her waist.

"I think it deserves a quicky"

He grabbed her leg, put it up slighty on the counter and penetrated her. She loved quicky and so did he.