Oh

Kelly had told her that all he could think about was her and she was more than happy to remember that as she woke up from them making love.

The sheets felt great on her naked body, she was happy to have Kelly. It was rather early in the morning, the sun wasn't out yet. But she knew that early in the morning, he would always get hard. She could see already his penis peeking through the sheets as he was peacefully sleeping. She bit her lips, she couldn't wait to feel him in her mouth.

She took the sheets off of her, she didn't want him to feel her just yet so she decided to just lay next to him. Her head next to his penis, she uncovered him and as she slightly touched it. It got harder, and as she loved to do she licked the tip of his penis. And swirled around it with her tongue, she put the tip in sucking it a little bit as she made a slurping sound getting it out.

She heard a gasp for air, Kelly had felt her. He was still half asleep, he just allowed himself to touch on her ass cheek that was very close to him. Enjoying the roundness of it. He kept caressing it as she swallowed his dick whole, he knew her mouth worked wonders. He observed her head movement while she kept sucking on his dick, her hair was getting in the way.

And as he saw that, he sat a bit which brought a different feeling to how she was sucking him. He grabbed her hair and tied it somehow, he caressed her back and ended with his hand on her neck. Slightly choking her and making her gag on his dick, and just for that she started sucking it with more passion. Adding to it her hand, as she kept getting it in and out of her mouth.

The warmth of her mouth on his penis felt good, she kept sucking faster and faster. He knew he was close to come, he was trying to get her to slow down but she wouldn't. And when he came she swallowed, and kept sucking until she felt him starting to shake.

He let his body go on the bed, exhausted. Out of breathe even tho he hadn't done anything to tire himself but Stella had a way to suck the soul out of him. She sat on the bed and wiped the side of her mouth, she looked at Kelly who seemed to be stucked still trying to grasp for some air. She felt his hand grabbing her waist.

"You need more don't you" she said teasing him.

So she sat on him, a bit more above his penis and she laid down on him to kiss him. She sucked on his entire lips to then shove her tongue down his throat as they kissed some more. He could feel her juices run on him, he knew she was excited from just sucking him.

"Mmh" he let go of a grunt as he slapped her ass once again.

He let his fingers slip in between her ass cheeks and he teased her bootyhole a bit.

"My hand is not even big enough to handle that juicy ass of yours" he said as he bit his lips.

So she grabbed onto his face "you want to see it bounce daddy" she said flirty as she licked her lips.

"Hell yeah"

He said entertained, and so she turned putting her ass near his face. And she started twerking, both of her cheeks hitting his face couldn't make him happier. His dick was so hard, if he was staying like that he knew he could come with her just doing that. So he grabbed her and dramatically turned her over, laying her next to him.

And as they were facing each other, he couldn't help but enjoy her beauty. He pushed her hair away from her neck, tying it didn't stay long so he had to push it. And as he felt her soft neck, he licked it. But she felt so good that he decided to bite her neck slighty letting sounds of desperation come out of his mouth. And he kept embracing her neck, still the both of them laying on their side. He grabbed his penis with his free hand and penetrated her gently.

"Oh" she moaned "cum in me Kelly"

She looked at him desperate, it wouldn't be the last time she would feel him but she always needed to feel as if it would be. He shyly started to come in and out of her, but when he wasn't able to pound her insides the way he wanted to. He rolled her on her back, she opened wide and he reinserted his penis in this time with more strength. And she grabbed onto him with both her legs.

She started to moan, his dick always felt amazing inside of her. And the way he was biting his lips, she knew he was enjoying her. He knew how to get her wanting more, and whenever she'd get close to coming. He'd slow down, she had her own trick and so she started rubbing on her nipples. They were hard and as she felt her hands on it, she started to feel more. But she needed even more since Severide was playing with her, so she lowered her hand to her clit.

But Kelly wasn't having it, and as her back started to arch he snatched her from the bed and got up with her. His penis had slipped out, but it didn't matter, he pushed her against the wall. With his hand on her ass, he penetrated her yet again. With more passion, and he kept thrusting. He could see how she was trying to catch her breath, the moans were not coming out. She was holding onto his neck because that's pretty much all she had the strength to do.

"Fuck" she said as she bit her bottom lip "faster".