Put it in

Stella was happy that Kelly had handled Seager the right way. And after kissing at the bar, they had headed home, there was nothing better than finally being home without anyone trying to get her man. And even though she was happy about how Kelly had went about things, she still was mad. Because Seager was trying her really hard.

They got in the house and she left her bag on the kitchen counter.

She felt Kelly's touch her thigh and he slowly gathered both his hands on her parts. They felt warm, and Kelly just couldn't wait to get a taste, but he could tell from the way she wouldn't budge. Something was still bothering her.

"What's up" he said as he accomodated his head in her neck.

"Nothing"

"Come on" he slightly pushed her hair and left smooth kisses all over her neck.

"Tell me"

"Kelly" she said with her voice a bit shaky.

She could never resist his mouth on her, especially on her neck. He took one of his hand and traveled it up to her neck, where he held onto her jaw as he got a better angle to lick her neck. He could feel her body shake with just his tongue on her neck.

"You ready to tell me yet what's wrong" he said as he slightly nibbled on her ear.

"I hate how Seager just flirts with you"

"You're jealous" he said teasing her a bit.

She couldn't help but let out a slight moan all while he rubbed on her pussy. His hand felt good through her clothes and the way he was talking in her ear just had her ready to bust. He turned her savagely so that she could now face him, and so she turned looking at him mouth wide open ready for more of him.

"I-"

But he shut her up with his tongue down her throat, they twisted tongues and he ended kissing her all over. He sucked her bottom lips and looked at her.

"If you're stil mad i got a remedy" he said flirty. "If not we'll you're not getting a thing."

"Then i am still very very mad, make me your slut Kelly"

All she wanted was that raw sex with Kelly. He grabbed her hand and they headed to the bedroom, he decided that's where they would start. He laid her in the bed and sat on top of her, he gently got rid of her top and threw it away. He kept getting rid of every single piece of clothings they both had until they were both naked. He turned her on her stomach, so that he could enjoy the view of her ass. And starting from her ankle, he started leaving little kisses all whie going up.

As he started reaching her ass, he slightly lifted up her up. Making her arch her back and slightly opened up her booty cheeks. He bent her a little and licked from her clit to her bootyhole, which left Stella wanting to feel more of his tongue. So she arched her back some more, Kelly gave her bootyhole a quick lick and proceeded to bit onto her juicy ass cheeks. And as he was taking his time sucking on her booty cheek, he inserted one of his fingers inside of her. She let out a slight moan.

He took it out with her juices on it and proceeded to insert two, making them come out with more of her wetness. He slapped her ass hard with the same two fingers he had just taken out of her.

"Ah" she let out.

"Um you're so wet" he said as he licked her juices on her booty.

He kept going all the way up, kissing every single inch of her. She was still arched, and the more he was going up the more his dick was touching onto Stella's ass. He needed to feel her, he grabbed his dick and jacked it off slightly and as he grabbed her waist with his other hand he slid his penis inside her vagina. Leaving her gasping.