School and meeting Gideon:

******

ANYTHING ITALICIZED DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

'Text'- means text messages between characters or phone calls

**All characters that are from Criminal Minds and Harry Potter belong to the respective creators and owners. I don't own them or create them.**

******

Hermione woke up at 7 am and showers before changing into her outfit for the day (pictured above), and grabs her breakfast. She makes herself some bacon and eggs, with a side of strawberries and raspberries and a cup of hot tea. Once she finishes, she cleans up her dishes, grabs her wand and beaded bag that looked like it had some better days, and drives to George Mason University, so she could get a degree that could help her get into the FBI, specifically the Behavioral Analysis Unit.

Hermione walks into the admissions office of George Mason University and applies to get into the Criminal Justice program, the Criminology, Law, and Society Program, and the Psychology programs all at the same time. She gets into all of the programs because of prior work she had done during her time at the Ministry. Once she gets all the books that she needs for the classes and gets her course schedule as well, she drives back home and places all of her books away on her bookshelf.

(Time skip to the middle of the semester)

Hermione walks into her Criminology course and notices a man that wasn't the normal instructor. She sits in her usual seat and pulls out her notebook and a pen for the class. Once everyone else makes their way into the class, the man starts speaking.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jason Gideon, and I work in the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU for short)." He introduces himself to the class.

"Anyone recognize these faces?

Victims of the footpath killer.

That's what Virginia newspapers are calling him. We refer to him as the unknown subject or unsub. I told Virginia P. D... We're looking for a white male in his 20's... Who owns an American-made truck in disrepair. Works a menial job. I told 'em when you find him... Don't be surprised to hear him speak with a severe stutter.

Not to sound skeptical, but come on... a stutter?

Where'd the murders occur? Hiking paths. Isolated. If I'm a killer who has to use an immediate application of overpowering force, even out in the middle of nowhere, I lack confidence. I can't charm them into my car like Ted Bundy did. I can't because I am ashamed of something."

All of a sudden the door opens. A tall, lanky man walks into the room and holds up an official-looking file, catching Gideon's attention. Hermione notices that the man can't be much older than her, he could even be the same age as her. The new man waves a file folder, seeming to be an official FBI file.

"Excuse me," Gideon says abruptly, before leaving the class leaving the professor to finish up the class early.

Hermione walks out of the lecture hall, and towards the nearest coffee shop so that she could study and go over the notes she took during class. She overhears snippets of the conversation between Gideon and the young man, and her curiosity peaked. She walks over to Gideon seeing that they were at a pause. "Excuse me. Mr. Gideon? I have a question for you if you could spare a moment of your time." She asks respectfully.

"What is it?" Gideon asks.

"Where could I find an application to the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit? I wanted to apply after I got my degree if there were any open spots when that is done." She asks timidly.

"Give me your contact information and I will be in touch." He answers gruffly.

Hermione quickly writes her number down, and hands it to him, and smiles at the both of them. "Thank you for your time, sir."

(Time skip to the end of the case and the team is back at Headquarters.)

Gideon hands the girl's number to Reid, "Text her for me. It's the girl that asked about the applications for the BAU's number. Ask her to come in tomorrow for an early interview with us, provided she maintains good grades. She might be able to intern with us, maybe with Garcia? If it gets approved of course."

Spencer nods his head, and sends a text: Hey, this is Doctor Spencer Reid with the Behavior Analysis Unit. Can you come in for an interview tomorrow at 11 am? It's for a possible internship with us if you maintain good grades and the internship request gets approved.

Hermione looks at her phone and sees the text. Hi Dr. Reid, my name is Hermione Granger. Of course! Should I go to the FBI headquarters tomorrow? Or is there a different building I should go to?

The FBI headquarters is the place to go. Just let the receptionist know why you are here and someone will come and get you tomorrow.

Ok! Thank you so much, Dr. Reid.

Hermione smiles at her phone and gets ready for bed and quickly falls asleep, ready for the following day.