First Case ~ Seattle Strangler pt. 2 The Profile

******

ANYTHING ITALICIZED DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

'Text'- means text messages between characters or phone calls

**All characters that are from Criminal Minds and Harry Potter belong to the respective creators and owners. I don't own them or create them.**

******

Gideon is staring off into the distance, Hermione is in the corner observing everyone while thinking about the evidence at hand, and everyone else is bickering about what is happening, the best course of action to save her, and what the profile is.

The sounds of the team dulls around Gideon as he stares off into space, the information about the unsub fitting itself together in his mind. Gideon hears someone say, "We don't have enough to give a profile." Without even turning his head, Gideon says, "All right, enough. Hotch, tell them we're ready."

Morgan and Reid sputter, and look at him incredulously. "Ready?!" They exclaim at the same time. "We're not ready!" 

"The Unidentified Subject is white in his late 20s. He's someone you wouldn't notice at first. He's someone who'd blend into any crowd." Gideon says as the background fades around him, becoming a sidewalk with people walking past him, one white male in his 20s turning to look back at him while delivering the first part of the profile. Just as quickly as the imagination brought the image forward, it disappeared back to the conference room.

"The violent nature of the crime suggests a previous criminal record. Petty crimes. Maybe auto theft. We've classed him as an Organized Killer. Careful. Psychopathic as opposed to psychotic. He follows the news, has good hygiene. He's smart. Because he's smart, the only physical evidence you'll find is what he wants you to find." Gideon continues, looking over his shoulder as he imagines the same white male from the previous time running away from Anne Cushing's body at the crime scene, before fading into the conference room again.

"He's mobile, car in good condition. Our guess, Jeep Cherokee, tinted windows. The murders have all involved rapes. But rape without penetration is a form of piqurism, and that tells us he's sexually inadequate. Psychiatric evaluations will show a history of paranoia stemming from childhood trauma - death of a parent or family member."  Gideon says, looking around the conference room. "And now he feels persecuted and watched."

"Murder gives him a sense of power. Organized killers have a fascination with law enforcement. They will interject themselves into the investigation. They will even come forward as witnesses to see just how much the police really know. That makes them feel powerful, in control. Which is why I also think... In fact, I know... You have already interviewed him." Gideon finishes with a grin.