Applying to the BAU:

**All characters that are from Criminal Minds and Harry Potter belong to the respective creators and owners. I don't own them or create them.**

Hermione wakes up the following morning, excited, albeit nervous about the meeting at 11.  She gets dressed in a pair of black leggings, a black t-shirt, and an oversized flannel that she found in her closet smiling as she looks at herself in the mirror, before making breakfast.

  She gets dressed in a pair of black leggings, a black t-shirt, and an oversized flannel that she found in her closet smiling as she looks at herself in the mirror, before making breakfast

Hermione grabs her phone, wallet, keys, and wand before walking out the door to go to the FBI. She apparates to an alleyway nearby and walks into the building. She looks at the secretary at the desk and says, "I'm here to get the paperwork so I can apply to be an intern for the BAU."

The secretary looks up at her, surprised to see someone applying. She replies snarkily, "Sure... They probably won't accept someone like you. Here you go."

Hermione looks at her shocked, and replies, "Thank you for the paperwork. Can you let someone know I'm here to have an interview?"

"Sure. I don't know why you're wasting your time. It's not like they will accept you, they haven't accepted anyone in months."

"I was invited here by SSA Gideon to do an internship."

"Oh. Go sit over there and wait for someone to get you."

"Thank you! Have a good rest of your day." Hermione says with a smile, before going to sit in one of the chairs in the waiting area. After 10 minutes, she pulls out her phone and texts Dr. Reid.

I just wanted to let you know that I am in the waiting area, Dr. Reid. I don't know if the receptionist sent anyone to let one of you know I was here.

Thank you for letting me know. Nobody was sent to tell us that you were here, thank you for reaching out. I will have someone come down and meet you. Don't worry.

Thank you, Dr. Reid. Hermione quickly replies, waiting for whoever is coming to get her. Suddenly, she hears clicks of heels and looks up to see a woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, and blue eyes walk into the waiting room a few minutes later.

She stands up and walks over to her. "Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. Did Dr. Reid tell you to come to get me?" She asks nervously, putting up her confident front.

"Yes, he did. Jennifer Jareau, but you can call me JJ. Gideon had a lot of positive things to say about you, and he doesn't take to new people easily." The blonde replies with a welcoming smile.

Hermione grins back and follows her to the elevator. Once they reach the proper floor, they exit, and walk into a meeting room of sorts. Hermione looks around the room, and smiles at everyone, recognizing only Dr. Reid and Gideon, giving a brief wave to everyone. After being introduced to everyone, they turn their attention to the plasma screen and get the facts of the case. They fly to their destination and get more information from the Seattle field office.