Chapter 6

Celine's wedding dress=======>>

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran======>>

*Unedited*

Today's the big day. I woke up this morning with no Damien by my side. I was actually confused to where he was till i walked to the living-room to see my mom, Celeste and another woman. "Mom? What's going on?" On the couch was a white wedding dress. I thought i told her that i wanted it to be a private wedding where we just sign papers and celebrate at pizza hut or something. Just simple. Does anybody ever listen to me? "Sweety you're gonna be late if you don't take a shower now. Celeste here, put it in her room. Celene, darling this is Margret, she's going to do your hair and make-up." My mom said with a smile on her face. I shook the woman's hand and turned back to my mother. "Mom, i thought i told you that i didn't want a big wedding. Just you and Celeste were enough witnesses i needed." My mom looked at me and took my hands in hers. "You're so beautiful. The reason i'm doing this is because Damien." I was confused. "Damien? What does he have to do with this?" My mother caressed my cheek. "Sweetheart, he's the one that wants a big wedding. Well not really big, but your close friends need to be at your wedding. It's all he wants. He told me he wanted to see you happy. He says that since the accident happened, you haven't been honest and happy towards him. You keep ignoring him, which is something he's afraid to do. He's scared of losing you, darling. Celene take it from me Hun, make him happy." At the end of her speech, she kissed my forehead and dried her tears. I guess she remembers father. I dried her tears for her with my hands and shook my head with a smile. "Mom, it's alright. I'm going to shower now and get myself in that beautiful dress you choose for me. Hold on is it my size? I don't remember gong shopping with you." My mother laughed. "Sweetheart, remember that day when you went shopping? With Damien? Well yes, he kinda wrote everything down on a piece of paper and gave it to me. He's quite a gentleman and really sweet to. I would love to marry such a man. Enough of that go take a bath." My mom shooed me away and i went to take a shower. 

When i was done showering went back to my room, cause i forgot my underwear and bra. When i came in my room, on the bed was a beautiful yet simple wedding dress with my undergarments right beside it. Right next to my bed was a box. I bent down and opened it. In the box were heels, white heels to go with the dress. Everything was so beautiful. Till something slipped into my mind. "Mom?!" i screamed loud enough for her to hear. "Yes?"she walked through the door with a smile on her face. "Mom? How could you afford all of this?" My mom started fidgeting and i knew immediately that she was hiding something from me. "Mom? Mom!" Then she just walked out the room. What the hell is this woman hiding from me? I tried following her but Celeste and Margret turned me around and put me in a chair. Margret took a brush and started on my hair. After a half hour my hair was done and she went on with my make-up. When she was done my mom decided to come in the room. I glared at her. "Okay, we have an hour to get her ready" she told Margret. "Oh that's no problem, i'm done. All she needs to do is wear her dress and heels and we're good to go."Celeste then took the dress and gave it to me. "Go wear it. We'll be outside." And just like that my room was empty. I sighed. Oh Damien, why? You're making everything so complicated for me. 

We were now right behind the doors that will be opened soon so i could go to the man of my life. Did i just say that? Oh no. I sighed for what felt like the hundred time today. "Nervous?" I looked to my side to see who said it ad saw Roger. My best friend from middle school. I had a huge crush on him back then. "Roger? Oh my god, Roger! What are you doing here?!" I ran into his arms. We were both laughing in each other embrace. "Ahem" I let go of Roger to see who interrupted me. I came face to face with Lindsey, Roger's big sister. "Lindsey!" I immediately ran into her open arms and hugged her. "Oh i missed you so much." We let go each other and i looked at her. She was beautiful with her blonde hair in a side fishtail braid. She was wearing a turquoise knee-length dress. Now that i look at my mom and Celeste, they were wearing the same color. Is that the theme? "You have grown up so much. I can't believe you're already getting married and why haven't i met this hunk of yours?" I chuckled. "Sorry, but i'll introduce you at the end of this. I promise." She nodded with a huge smile on her face. "Okay people! Places! It's time!" at hearing that everybody went to take their places. Mom came next to me to walk me down the aisle. I wish my dad could've been here to give me away. My eyes started watering so i just blinked to rid of them. 

The doors opened and music started playing. There weren't that much people, but it was enough for me since i'm not really a crowd person. I looked at the end of the aisle where Damien was standing with a smile on his face. I automatically smiled at him. When i was right in front of Damien, mom kissed my cheek and i went to stand next to Damien. The priest said his words and we said our vows. I am finally married to Damien and by the looks of it, he is pretty happy. 

We were at my moms backyard, where the after party was. At the moment i'm exhausted of dancing with my husband and any other person. Damien was on the dance floor with Lindsey, dancing and laughing together. He was having fun, that's all i want. A smile automatically appeared on my face. I felt a presence next to me and i turned my head to see who it was. In front of me was a grinning Roger. I smiled in return. "Having fun?" I turned to look back at him. "Yeah, i'm happy that he's happy. And Lindsey is a horrible dancer, she knows that right?" He laughed and nodded. "Yeah she does, but when she saw your husband, she just couldn't take her eyes of him. She says he's an angel from heaven."He chuckled while i  laughed. "That's Lindsey for you." I took a glance back at the dance floor where Lindsey and Damien were dancing like maniacs. Damien looked at me and smirked. He whispered something in Lindsey's ear and for some reason she started laughing. I got jealous. Is he flirting with her? He better not! At that moment Damien started walking my direction. I looked at Roger and saw him leaving. I looked for Lindsey to see her standing next to my mother. Oh boy. "May i dance with my beautiful wife?" He asked with a smirk on his face. It looks good on him. Oh who am i kidding, everything looks good on him. Damien extended his hand. I put my hand in his and he pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing to Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. My arms were around his neck and his hands were on my waist. Suddenly i didn't feel them on my waist anymore. I looked up at him and saw his arms moving and i felt movement in my hair. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He chuckled. "Nothing" That's when i felt my hair falling down my shoulders. "Now you look even more beautiful." He kissed me and me being so addicted to him already couldn't get enough. We pulled away cause of the lack of air. "I love you Celine Dallas and i will always love you. Don't you ever forget  that." He pecked my lips one last time and hugged me. 

Now i just feel guilty. I wanna tell him the truth, but then again i don't. I just want him all to myself. I might seem selfish, but it's how i'm catching these feelings. They're so strong. I'll tell him the truth when the time is right. 

------------------------------

My apologies for the late update. I had exams this whole week and i needed to focus. But yeah i made it to chapter 6. I hope you enjoyed it and vote, comment and follow. Ciao........ peeps.